Wanted 1X 160SR wheel

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
Hey,

I've been a Swear Filter Evading and kerbed the Is not tolerated out of one of my 160SR wheels. This is a bit of a long shot, but if you've got one in mint condition then i'm interested.
Anew one from Nissan is £124.00 + VAT :(

Refurb is a good option. I've had one of mine done and cost £60 cash in hand, and you being up north, it'l probably be even cheaper!

I done this twice when i had my C+C! Thats the problem with low profiles!
Rather then replacing/re-furbing why not get a touch-up paint pen from Halfrauds or similar place,that matches the colour of the wheel and do it yourself? That was what i did and i think it only cost me £1.25! :glance:
You never know you might re-furb it then kerb it again afterwards. fwn

I had thought about refurb but will they ab able to match the funny smoked colour of these wheels?

Oh yeah, sorry for swearing, i was annoyed at myself and i havent been on here for months and forgot my manners :)

Refurb is a good option. I've had one of mine done and cost £60 cash in hand, and you being up north, it'l probably be even cheaper!

What you sayin aboot Scots like :D lol

Aye not to bad ta. Been working 6 days a week so i've not had time to do anything (apart from kerbing my wheel, grrrrrr)
160 is the way to go, yeyyyyy.

Are you working at Nissan?

NICE mate!! See you've got for the best colour too :)

Is it an 06, what trim e.t.c

Yeah you can come through any time mate

Oh yeah. You gotta get a Cusco strutbrace for the front, you wont believe the difference in the dry :D :D :D :D

lol ill come have a wee shot of your car :p but how is it in the wet? lol

stephen

P.S lol yes it is the best colour .... cafe latte lol

It's hard to say in the wet. Depends on the tyres, but it does help a bit even in the wet. Not much help on the greasy winter roads.

these roads are awful jus now 3rd gear coming on motorway n im getting the TC light flashing ... eh ?

might see wat i want jus gonna keep her standard n save up jus now :D

how the wheel hunt coming on ?

stephen

Back