wanted: 165/65/13 tyres

euro_micra

Matt :)
I'm looking at buying a couple of pairs of tyres, I've been looking online in various places but thought I'd post this up here too.
Must have a decent amount of tread left 5mm+ and be a matcing pair. Looking for 165/65/13 in both budget and sport, for different occasions, but I will consider anything similar though.

Thanks.

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
just for reference, these come on ford KAs as standard normally, as well as other cars, but KAs common :D will see what i have in work for you tomorow matey

OP
OP
euro_micra

euro_micra

Thanks for the replys guys, I've not checked part worn places yet, they're usually quite expensive around my area, got my current set shipped from down south as it was cheaper than buying here.
175/60/13's should be fine Karl, what's the tread like on them?
Thanks hoopdub, btw more tread the better, not bothered about brands for 1 pair, but I'm after another pair that will be put on for summer, and need to be grippy;)

euro_micra said:
Thanks for the replys guys, I've not checked part worn places yet, they're usually quite expensive around my area, got my current set shipped from down south as it was cheaper than buying here.
175/60/13's should be fine Karl, what's the tread like on them?
Thanks hoopdub, btw more tread the better, not bothered about brands for 1 pair, but I'm after another pair that will be put on for summer, and need to be grippy;)

Practically brand new, approx 3k miles in total on them. I'd have to get them removed from the wheels first though

OP
OP
euro_micra

euro_micra

Practically brand new, approx 3k miles in total on them. I'd have to get them removed from the wheels first though

Ok, thank you Karl. How much would you take for the tyres posted? A close guess will do for now just for some comparison. And how many is it you have?

OP
OP
euro_micra

euro_micra

I was looking around £30 for a cheap pair, but want to get a quote from tyre fitters first, I guess you'd want more for some nearly new maxxims though. I don't think I can buy any right now anyway, so I'll have to get back to you.