wanted - 1.3 mechanical speedo drive

exactly as the title really. - its for my mini conversion and ive found the 1.0 and 1.3 versions are very different in size!
so im after the larger mechanical speedo drive which should have a blue large cog on the bottom of it.

Ta!!

surely someone must have one laying around? I've been told the 1.0 versions fit but must be from the newer G/boxes. - the one i have is from an early box so way too small. :(

I heard it was 98 the leccy ones were introduced? sound about right?
Why are they so hard to find? :( . I cant even find the 1.0 versions either!

Rids (I think?) fitted a mechanical Micra speedo behind the face of the Mini central speedo. I wonder if the electronic one could be used in the same way? There are devices that can be added into the voltage feed to the speedo to adjust the voltage so the speed is correctly displayed. Some ECU's can be adjusted to suit also, not sure if the Micra one is one of those though?

Hmm I guess the electronic one wouldn't work though.

Yeah i read his thread a number of times and thought of doing the same thing but i have the magnolia 3 clock setup behind the steering wheel so i dont think it would work for me. I think ive found a drive - fingers crossed its the right one! Now to wait for it to turn up.. damn christmas post :(