WANTED - 1.0 5 door pre-face K11

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
I'm looking to pick up a complete, STOCK good condition 5 door 1.0 pre facelift micra around the 1st December for a project In or around the Bristol area. Mileage not an issue, engine condition not much of an issue (must be running), non sunroof preferable, electric windows preferable, non pas preferable, must have reasonable paint and be rust free (surprise me with a colour). Must have Tax and MOT. Looking to pay around the £550 mark for a car hitting all the bulseyes.

OP
OP
Enuo

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Needs to be a 1.0 ideally, cars go too fast on autotrader to be looking there now. Put wanted up early so anyone who might be considering selling their car in the near future can show me theirs, might be able to arrange something more convenient for both of us...

I'm May sell mine but its a 1.3 in red and very good condition 11 months mot and 11 months tax
On the plus side it has everything you have asked for and more but it has a sunroof
But I can't let it go for what you have offered

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Cheaper on fuel, ecu has a more aggressive spark map, closer ratio gearbox, 1litre rallying options possibilities, better option as a first car (imo)...

I like the sound of that.
The gearbox being closer was the only other thing I could think of. Fair enough, I suppose.
1.0 crew!