Walk up entry not working

Hi any ideas about the walk up key less entry, not the two button remote - that opens the car fine. The keyless start works fine , just all the grey buttons on the doors don't . Is their a separate fuse or relay for this ?

Cars with button-press keys usually have an actual keyslot on the door hidden under a bit of trim for emergency flat battery situations, is that what you mean?

I'd imagine any button on the door just aids in popping off the trim, or anybody could walk up to the car and get into it by pressing the button on the door

I bought an 2003 which has all the rubber buttons removed, I wanted to replace them and get them to work with the keyless entry key fob that only works when the key fob is in the vicinity. Might be a part to buy, but how do you look it up? micro switches etc? Thanks

I bought an 2003 which has all the rubber buttons removed, I wanted to replace them and get them to work with the keyless entry key fob that only works when the key fob is in the vicinity. Might be a part to buy, but how do you look it up? micro switches etc? Thanks
i would have thought you'd have to buy the whole thing, i don't think you'd be able to buy buttons but i may be wrong

Strange that the previous owner removed the buttons, may be that it went through a washing machine and it's broken