Virus On the forum

Baz

Ex. Club Member
My anti Virus blocks a threat everytime I log in here today can someone check it out please (Y)

my browser crashes when i click on machisan little nipper blog :eek:
i posted a pic from the k11 guides archive on there (forbidden for non members eh) last week and ever since then mine crashes lol

Yup AVG sees it - well not this time actually so maybe it's gone.

I'll go right ahead and recommend AVG. I pay £50 for 2 years of their complete package, but have used their free anti virus software for a number of years previous to paying this summer. Can't obviously tell you it's working - but I've certainly had no issues that you might associate with viruses since using it, and I have had viruses previously.

No virus here.

Using Firefox with AdBlock Plus rather than internet exploiter, spybot search and destroy for malware and Avira AntiVir Free edition for viruses. I'm yet to see any virus get through that lot! (Y)

Seems to block it every couple of times I log in to the site:suspect: doesnt come up evertime

Mine seems to think it is something to do with firefox? lol
could be the christmas theme james put up lol
or the spam bots that are on the forum at the moment.

VIRUS-THREAT-MSC2.jpg

:grinning: dont know where ive been

Thanks for the reports guys, can you tell me if the virus warning still shows up on the standard style? I'm going to disable the Xmas one right now just in case

James.

Fixed and removed. Thanks for the reports guys, I'm looking into switching from vBulletin soon due to their complete lack of apparent security!

Back