Vinyl Printing

Ooooooh i have my new Micra now and i would like a sticker saying M A R M I T E with (YOU EITHER LOVE IT OR YOU HATE IT) underneith please in the micra font if poss.
Marmite would need to be about 2" tall lettering and in silver please and the text underneith about 1" tall and also silver

Can you let me know how much you charge :grinning::grinning:

Ooooooh i have my new Micra now and i would like a sticker saying M A R M I T E with (YOU EITHER LOVE IT OR YOU HATE IT) underneith please in the micra font if poss.
Marmite would need to be about 2" tall lettering and in silver please and the text underneith about 1" tall and also silver

Can you let me know how much you charge :grinning::grinning:

Ok will have a go at it and see how fer i get :)

Hi IMP124, I had some vinlys done a while ago from a company, came to use them today and they won't peel off the backing strip, please could you PM me your address so I can send the remainder to you so you could price me up for them?

Also you should get yourself a logo, my first thoughts were IMPRINT / IMP PRINT (Y) (Thought it had a good ring to it).

Hi IMP124, I had some vinlys done a while ago from a company, came to use them today and they won't peel off the backing strip, please could you PM me your address so I can send the remainder to you so you could price me up for them?

Also you should get yourself a logo, my first thoughts were IMPRINT / IMP PRINT (Y) (Thought it had a good ring to it).

PM sent

cheers for that, sounds good haha :)

imp you look like your busy with the vinyl now, all i've been doing is wheely bin numbers lol not sure how many i've done but had to order more stock, the walt dizznee text seems to be a big hit at the mo

Just thought I'd chuck my oar in. I'm pretty good with Coreldraw X3, the vector drawing package. Let me know if I can help at all :).

Hey Steve! I've had a mad idea to make my car presentable for Jae! I was thinking maybe some camouflage vinyls ie brown and grey or something to go with the cars green which will mask the bumper wounds on a temporary basis lol Is this something you might be able to do?

Hey Steve! I've had a mad idea to make my car presentable for Jae! I was thinking maybe some camouflage vinyls ie brown and grey or something to go with the cars green which will mask the bumper wounds on a temporary basis lol Is this something you might be able to do?

i will have a look for some vinyl like this

Could you do this with "dodging potholes" underneath 3inch x 5inch and the writing in white 1inch x 6inch with the driver on the right side

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 215
Hi IMP,

please can you price me up for 4 x of the attached image, what I require is that the Black letters to be White, and any White area I don't need as they're going to be put on a window.

The size of the logo needs to be 1" high (or the size that's on your screen now (unless you PC uses a 32" screen then 1" is fine, lol)).

4859410261_c0ca2140fc_z.jpg

Attachments

• Prism bro logo CMYK.jpg
    Prism bro logo CMYK.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 215
Could you do this with "dodging potholes" underneath 3inch x 5inch and the writing in white 1inch x 6inch with the driver on the right side

i can do this but the bits in black can either be black or yellow if you know what i mean otherwise i could layer black and yellow vinyl to look like that and make a sign, depends where it is going to be stuck :)

Hi IMP,

please can you price me up for 4 x of the attached image, what I require is that the Black letters to be White, and any White area I don't need as they're going to be put on a window.

The size of the logo needs to be 1" high (or the size that's on your screen now (unless you PC uses a 32" screen then 1" is fine, lol)).

4859410261_c0ca2140fc_z.jpg

hi

this shouldnt be a problem, if i import it as it is i get a height of 1" x 5.70" long ? :D just message me if this is ok and we will sort out a price

Would want it in yellow as for layering it that'd be to much hassle as it be going on rear window and once they're tinted the space would be filled in

Back