Video of my Super S..broke

this looks like the same problem im having but happens when warm also

Possible but this is ruled out as I've tried 2 different Throttle Bodys on the car, I'll have a check though! Thanks.

It is true I have to warm mine up by just turning the starter for ages, what a great battery I must have!

It has happened once or twice when cold but not often.

EDIT: Also, I still have fast RPM when it does start when cold, and it gradually slows to 950 / 1,000rpm when it's warm.

Towards the end of the vid is (it appears) to be the same thing my old engine did, once it'd start youd get a huge cloud of unburnt fuel being fed out the exhaust...never fixed it as i was switching engines anyway, so cant help im afraid.

But id figured it was possibly fueling related...maybe also check the dizzy.

Your fuel light is on? Not that is it? I had similar problems, took apart dizzy and re-assebled and stopped? :p Funny you have SR dials when urs is a super s?

mine does that when the MAF is unplugged, but as you tried that I got no idea... i take it the basics have been checked ? (plugs and filters)

could even be the temperature sensor that feeds the ECU if its only when its cold... I guess

Have u checked the injector fuse sometimes on k11s they become corroded to hell mine did it and i ended up chopping off the wires that go to the fuse box and rewiring cleared up this problem fine
anyway give it a look coud be worth it

Your fuel light is on? Not that is it? I had similar problems, took apart dizzy and re-assebled and stopped? :p Funny you have SR dials when urs is a super s?

Yeah, 2 owners before me reckoned the green dials looked better, although I'm not too sure. People often swap them over for the green dials, no idea.

I'll give that a go, and no it happens even with a full tank of fuel, just happens on that I was seriously skint.

And haha, yes my Youtube videos are old my friend.. :p but they provide some comedy. Most of them were "pre-getting-a-girlfriend" videos haha.

I'll check all fuses and connections but I recently sorted it all out but I'm not too bothered anyway as the car is gone on Friday, getting a new one; only problem is it's making me late in the mornings for work haha.

awesome glad ure still havin a micra, any luck with the injector fuse?

Had a look at everything it's all fine really, I can't understand what's wrong.. my only thought is that the spark plugs and leads might need changing, as I've never changed them since I bougth it in April and the previous owner didn't do any service on the car.

have you got the moddified engine temp sensor wiring loom?

The what sorry?

its a small wiring loom tht fits between the ect and the plug alters the reading from the sensor to ecu dealer part only and its about 20 quid can get you the part no if needed

its a small wiring loom tht fits between the ect and the plug alters the reading from the sensor to ecu dealer part only and its about 20 quid can get you the part no if needed

Nah it'll be alright mate, I appreciate the effort and help though!

No point fixing it if it's needing a new part fitted or any money spent, especially with it getting scrapped, thought I might've been able to solve it by adjusting or fiddling with something.

Cheers anyways guys!

Yes, it's the full legit Super S trim, but as said before, wait until I become a member before discussing buying stuff.

Paying for members tomorrow so I can sell some stuff, and been waiting to anyway, so keep your eyes out here.

And yeah, it's a tip.. .sills gone, floor gone, it just needs so much done it. I'll let you's know when I'm allowed to sell legitimately on here.

he`s from hebburn mate about 10 mins away from me so in the north east

"Hebburn; Where drivers don't fly out when cars are coming out of junctions and continue driving onwards towards Micras"

That guy was a tosspot. :p Wish I rammed into him lol.

Back