Video Games

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Anyone into their gaming? xbox360 ps3 etc?

I bought tekken 6 the other day limited edition with the hoody and artbooks, i know im sad but i love tekken :) on xbox 360 aswel

Gamertags Alexx117 if anyone wants to add me.

Post your favourite games, gamertags etc :D

Im on COD4 most of the time, probably MW2 soon to on PS3. Never on my 360 lol!

I play grid too mostly.

Sulur is my gamer tag for ps3!

Recently bought Tekken 6,love it so far! Will be on CODMW2 next week on and off (i have a life outside COD ;))

Playstation3 Network Tag : hoodedreeper

Gamertag is Pipey the Filth (private joke that isn't funny anymore, haha)
Normally play COD 4 & 5, been playing Crackdown recently.
If I buy CODMW2 then I'll be playing that ;)

Hey i play loads of video games, most of them retro lol

my gamertag is : sargent bash89 (dont laugh and i know its spelt wrong lol)
and my playstation network name is : bash18

i also use my 360 gamertag for gta4 for the pc because i love the mods lol, and to be honest i prefer farcry2 online than cod modern warfare . Anyone seen those cod modern warfare 2 limited edition 360's out there? i want one lol

Ive pre-ordered mine from blockbusters which reminds me I need to pick it up! Rarely go on these days but hopfully i'll find the time for CODMW2.

360 Gamertag iis: Tamingthesheep

:D

Its a good story line,but seems alot easier than the previous one. Theres parts that took me a couple of attempts to do. Graphics are still immense and gameplay is awesome as usual! Dunno whether to go online tonight or not,as servers will be jam packed

Been to two sainsburys now trying to get CoDMW2, and both are sold out. Was £26 in both though.

Might wait a while for the price to drop, or some second hand versions to pop up.

Been to two sainsburys now trying to get CoDMW2, and both are sold out. Was £26 in both though.

Might wait a while for the price to drop, or some second hand versions to pop up.

Same story here. Went to sainsburys, asda, tesco: all sold out!
I wasn't that desperate to get it but now I can't get it I want it more :laugh:

Well I know who does have it, lol. There are large groups of friends playing it on XBOX360 live, lol.

And I'm here playing the cr*pp3st NFS in my life, Undercover, what in gods name made me think to trade in Midnight Club LA for this, Jesus.

Well I got myself a Wii yesterday, free with my mobile contract at Carphone Warehouse woo hoo.

Get yourselves down there boys n' girls, currently on offer is Wii minimum contract £25, or XBOX360 Elite and PS3 Slimline with 120gbhd minimum contract £30/35.

Xbox Live gamertag - TKZ Meji
I play MW2 as of today ;D
Just completed it, ain't played multiplayer yet.
I play CoD2, Forza 2 and Halo 3.
(I own loads of other games but they're garbage compared to the above ones)

WOW played 2 and a half hours of CoD story last night! Its just unreal! I agree with hooded though, does seem slightly easier. Took me a fair amount of go's to complete Cod4 on Veteran but im flying through this one :p theres some good ideas on it, little dissapointed that theyv decided to keep some things a bit cartoony still after CoD WoW but still awesome game!

went into two sainsburys and morrisons yesterday and all were sold out, went in today at lunch and got one of the last copies :) just about to unwrap it and get xboxing lol

went into two sainsburys and morrisons yesterday and all were sold out, went in today at lunch and got one of the last copies :) just about to unwrap it and get xboxing lol

ive seen you playing it online seems like you havent got off it lol :grinning:

xbox, mitymicra (will change as im getting my 3 months free with diffrent tags just now. lol ) forza 3. cod MW 2 soon. :D and im a novice so dont hate, congratulate! haaaaaa :D

Bought a steering wheel and pedals last week and got them today, time to fire up the xbox!
'Pipey the Filth' if anyone wants to add me, although I don't have a mic lol

Back