(Very gory blood) my nose bleed

was sweet dude :D having to sit in A&E for an hour and a bit whilst it stopped spot on great night all round :D nly joking glad your alright :D

Nose? are you sure i think i see brains in that sink...

how the hell did you manage to get it up there???

thats a sign to tell you to stop picking your nose...lol

lol good work! It's amazing how much blood can come out of your nose. When I was living in Gran Canaria I was in a club with some mates, I went to the bar and a girl was dancing way too enthusiastically and elbowed me in the face my nose just stopped pouring blood, all over the dance floor, managed to jump the queue to the toilet to find that it was smashed up and no toilet paper, went to the bar still bleeding asking for paper, they wouldn't even talk to me, so I ran out side still pouring with blood. Managed to reduce the bleeding, THEN the bouncer wouldn't let me back in lol A skinhead with blood down his t-shirt never does well with bouncers! In the end I 'persuaded' him with some euros and he let me back in, this photo was taken just after I was let back in, still bleeding a bit but laughing my tits off lol

Picture046.jpg

i just picked my nose and it started bleeding! it started at a familiy party, the bleed ranged from around 9-10:30, i was rushed to A&E and was sat on a bed for a while whilst it stoped and clotted! i now have a big clot right on the end of my nose lol so i carnt pick it or it might start agian. i usally get nose bleeds, ive had my nose quatered once already! the nurse said id be ok but i dont need to have it quarted yet!

Lol!! Very nice. Looks like a murder scene.

I can remember having a pretty bad one only a few months back at work and lasted half an hour! Got through 2 bog rolls. The girl opposite me was almost sick so had to work somewhere else until it was over. Had a meeting scheduled too which had to be cancelled lol

Worse one I had was on the M6 driving back from wolves - I had to use the cloth I have for cleaning the window. had blood over my jeans but thankfully not my seats :D

when i was younger and more stupid (and drunk) me and my mates were snorting different foodstuffs through a straw for a laugh, as i went to snort some chilli powder my mate shoved my head down on the straw. i ran upstairs to the bathroom and the next thing i remember is waking up stuck to the bathroom floor by (a lot of) my own blood. ahh sweet memories!!!!

why not post it up? its not totally sick, its what some people in life have to put up with. at the end of the day some or more unlucky than others.

when i was younger and more stupid (and drunk) me and my mates were snorting different foodstuffs through a straw for a laugh, as i went to snort some chilli powder my mate shoved my head down on the straw. i ran upstairs to the bathroom and the next thing i remember is waking up stuck to the bathroom floor by (a lot of) my own blood. ahh sweet memories!!!!

Seriously dude thats sick! Got any pics??

I had my nose cauterized several times when I was younger and it didn't make an ounce of difference........

i just picked my nose and it started bleeding! it started at a familiy party, the bleed ranged from around 9-10:30, i was rushed to A&E and was sat on a bed for a while whilst it stoped and clotted! i now have a big clot right on the end of my nose lol so i carnt pick it or it might start agian. i usally get nose bleeds, ive had my nose quatered once already! the nurse said id be ok but i dont need to have it quarted yet!

it makes it hard to have a nose bleed, when i had it done before it stopped my nose from bleeding for at least 4years! some times they start on there own for no reason whatsoever!

Back