Vehicle information

I have a question. In the NissanConnect infotainment system, in the "Info" menu can you see the "Vehicle" tab? Mine is dimmed. I read it should be giving informations about the eco driving style, but I can't access it because it is dimmed. Can you help, please?

Does you MIcra have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto?
I bought mine on March 2019 and I was told by Nissan that Nissan connected services are grayed out on the infotainment system because my system has these two services instead of Nissan connected services. According to them, there are two types of infotainment systems, the older ones only with Nissan Connect and the newer one, only with CarPlay and Android Auto. For that reason the "Vehicle" tab is dimmed and I can't also use the Nissan Connect smartphone app to put some apps on the infotainment system like facebook and others.

Does you MIcra have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto?
I bought mine on March 2019 and I was told by Nissan that Nissan connected services are grayed out on the infotainment system because my system has these two services instead of Nissan connected services. According to them, there are two types of infotainment systems, the older ones only with Nissan Connect and the newer one, only with CarPlay and Android Auto. For that reason the "Vehicle" tab is dimmed and I can't also use the Nissan Connect smartphone app to put some apps on the infotainment system like facebook and others.
bloody hell

That would genuinely frustrate me enough to rip the whole thing out

Don't know why companies do this, same reason you can't have coke and pepsi in the same building, but it's ridiculous when it's a car you've paid a fair bit of money for