Valentines Day

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
Night in saving money need rc car parts lol gf knows her place, i live with her at her parents and i have a desk dedicated to my nitro n leccy cars lol, and ive taken over the shed with micra stuff :D lol

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
There not fussed they said i can use the shed and the desk means im not messing up the house after ive had the rc out on the muddy field lol and im living with kelly now chris

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Valentines day with my new girlfriend, (as of monday) It's so hard finding a bloody card that doesn't say "I love you" on it..
Tried spending my day on autotrader... to say she wasn't happy was an understatement .. :p

I'm a girl and I'm not a fan of valentine's day either...I may be odd (for a girl)
It just seems to be a day that the creep at work thinks it's okay to stare at me from 3 feet away instead of 30 <_<
...and that giving me a card and a teddy is some kind of magic that will make me fall desperately in love with them *facepalm*
Or saying I look pretty today or something... (I don't take compliments well)
that makes me sound stuck up doesn't it?
...I'm Just picky...and you haven't seen the scary kind of guys I tend to attract!
*shudders*

...I know...

I'm gonna die an old lady.... surrounded by cat's, and not in a hot way like Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman returns ^_^

Did take delivery of a set of Standard 16"'s from ebay for my dad's Almera "beast" :p
Cleaned 'em up in the bathtub LOL ....mum wasn't too happy 'bout that part XD

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I'm a girl and I'm not a fan of valentine's day either...I may be odd (for a girl)
It just seems to be a day that the creep at work thinks it's okay to stare at me from 3 feet away instead of 30 <_<
...and that giving me a card and a teddy is some kind of magic that will make me fall desperately in love with them *facepalm*
Or saying I look pretty today or something... (I don't take compliments well)
that makes me sound stuck up doesn't it?
...I'm Just picky...and you haven't seen the scary kind of guys I tend to attract!
*shudders*

...I know...

I'm gonna die an old lady.... surrounded by cat's, and not in a hot way like Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman returns ^_^

Did take delivery of a set of Standard 16"'s from ebay for my dad's Almera "beast" :p
Cleaned 'em up in the bathtub LOL ....mum wasn't too happy 'bout that part XD
Just by that last statement ... Will you marry me. LOLLLL

Micra turbo... init

I know ^_^ nah she knows I love her, little un is good turning into a right comedian. if you come to rrg this year you can meet him

i bought a clutch for my car and was tempted to get down my garage and change it on the micra but went to see die hard instead (not as good as the last one but still good) :)