Vacuum lines?

This may have been posted before but I can't find it. I need to know where all the vacuum lines go. All from the manifold, throttle body, block etc etc. Mine hasn't been plumbed in for a while and I don't know where they go as I'm fairly new to micra engines. Also got a non standard manifold. The one from fusion fabrications to be exact. Thanks for any help!

You do realise im looking to find where the vacuum lines go for the micra... what lines go to the throttle body, fuel rail, charcoal canister......... not an exhaust manifold?

frank

Club Member
ahh, thought maybe ed was knocking out custom inlet mani,s
i only ran the 3 essential vacuum pipes shingler, from the black pcv valve, and servo, and fuel reg, the carbon canister schematic might be on the pdf manual download ?

i only ran the 3 essential vacuum pipes shingler, from the black pcv valve, and servo, and fuel reg, the carbon canister schematic might be on the pdf manual download ?
Ok that helps. He does custom inlets for the micra's more intended for the micra/Mini engine conversion which is what ive done but the inlet is good for turbo builds too.

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 417
Would you know where the pcv valve is?

Different fusion businesses I think lol there is fusion motor sport who tunes them (Ed) and fusion fabrication who makes shinny bits for minis and micras :) basically on the bottom of the inlet mani there is 3 or 4 vacuum outlets.
1 definitely needs to go to the fuel rail pressure thing
And one is for the servo if your running it?
1 goes to the carbon canister thingy
And I think the other goes to the pcv but not 100% on that,
There is also a vacuum on top of the TB which goes to a different part of the carbon canister I think ?

I'm not running the carbon canister on my conversion tho so most of these are just blanked off on my inlet :)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

There's a little heat controlled valve at the back of the engine behind 4th cylinder, it takes 2 of the small vacuum lines, from the Haynes one from the top of the valve on the carbon canister, one from the throttle body, the other from the side of the valve at the top of the carbon canister goes to the manifold.

Last edited:
There's a little heat controlled valve at the back of the engine behind 4th cylinder, it takes 2 of the small vacuum lines, from the Haynes one from the top of the valve on the carbon canister, one from the throttle body, the other from the side of the valve at the top of the carbon canister goes to the manifold.

Does the carbon canister take in air?