Ussc crail

i will be there ofcourse ;) are you racing??

haaaa, course you will, youv got a tent at the gates to that place!! :Dwhat you racing..... i want to know whats going in that because i notice a lack of a major under bonnet part in all your recent pics!!! :p

Aye man ill be there and be racin' :D vrrom vroom!!! :D

Its the 20th of this month.

that major part will still not be ready for the 20th sadly, however i shall be racing my other micra which im hoping low 16's, weather dependant ofcourse ;) only thing is that valve stem seals are ####ed :p

haaaa, ur a fly bastrad, i thought youd be on that soon after yous done glens :D.

well im going to try and build the super s and get the mot this week to get it ready, if not it will be the red one but works hektic the now so need to wait and see.

dunno what im hoping for out the super s u runnin steelies ???

im not running steelies fortunatly as my car has 13" alloys oh yas!! :D mines is a wee bitty tuned so dont expect to beat me haha!!

haaaaa. well i can only try.tempted to bring the crx and see how it goes actually, if i dont get the white one sorted lol. is the rest of the boys from your end going up?

haha cool, but then its not a micra :( im sure most of the people from here will be turning up, maybe you can make another micra at crail video??

ano, well if i bring the micra let me win all the time!!! haaaaaaaa. ko, aye, ill make up another video no bother. get some good footage this time, infact.. ive got a camra mount i could make up.. hmm.

Aye sound, man, hope it stays dry for a good day. u no if ur mate crighton is going, mite get that actuater off him.

ahwell ,im awawy 2 see about another turbo with evrything i need anyway. btw, im wanting rid of those scooby seats if you still liked the look of them.

last time i raced i was in the standars cg10, well the engine had a cone, rear stripped, but i still had a good time and won a few races. anyway, im sure there will be a few other micras up for a race. i know craig just got a nu cg10 a few days ago so race him.

You may aswell man, better to take part than watch. :p

well i dont see him doing it before the 20th., but naw no turbo i dnt think, hes been sayin aboot doing the sr20 swap... time will tell how he gets on.

But im tellin ya man, just race its a good laff, and there is going to be a good few micras runnin a think. im wurkin ma haries off tryin to get the white one ready. lol. this is the state its in just now. haaaa
dsc00330b.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And it still needs to get MOT'd and all my stuff from the red one swapped. lol

just throw ur self at the top of the list aye mullet!!! :D hahahahaaaa...

3.shero (btw, my real names greig when were up there)

lol, good plan mullet, we just take it easy on the way up, would ruin the day if I got dun before we even got there! lol.

I might be popping up on sunday, but unfortunately have to bring the lass. Never been to crail before...the #### do i do? haha

lol, there no that bad man! :p, will be good havin another up there. you can as glen say just njoy the day, and im sure youll see us all so jst njoy , and race!!! :D

Ah they call me Mr Morning...but she is a nightmare gettin up in the morning and if i go without her...she will slowly but surely rip my b*ll*cks off.
Dont you worry mate, i'll give you a text when i get there;)

Dunno mate...i might be out in town tmoro in the car so maybe talk to him bout it then. Ive never been to crail so i dont even know where to go when i get there.

so people, neithr of ma micras are going. :(

After a big push to get the white one ready its still got too much welding to do before i could get it through a retest tomoro, so im gunna have to wait. i just gave up about ten minits ago and ive got no time tomoro before the mot place shuts.

Im gunna hopefully take the del sol but the engine mngmnt light came on the other day so i need to try and get that sorted , dont want the big drive there and back and a few belts up the 1/4 to ###### it.

And the only other car we were goin to race, my mates redtop, the daft (unt smashed it in to a fence lastnite.

ill still be up defo, hopefully drivin something, if not ill be in a yaris! haaa ! :D

your not a true micra man if youve gave up buddy :p im joking, if only you stayed nearer me id be helping you get it done for crail, and cant the guy do the re-test on the saturday??

nah hes shut on saturday, im pure dissapointed man, but even if it did pass theres still a fule problem and that redex stuff mite not solve it so i dont want to be up ther and be stutterin all the way up because thers sumthin stiil no right, lookin like a rite tiit.

if it wasnt the welding i would have carried on thru the nite, ive been in the garage till about 2 each nite trying to get thru my todo list lol, but i cant do anythin bout the welding till saturday which is too late.im still wurkin on it so ive no teknically given up,,.. time just beat me. lol :D

gimmi your grey one and ill put a few ropes round ma waist n run up the 1/4 with it, or cut the floor out and do it fred flintston stylee! :D haaaaa.

haha thats quality! and my grey one aint moving till its ready, i know its itching to get out and #### over lots of things but it cant do it without an engine eh ;) gutted that you wont be coming in a micra but aslong as you make it in something

hey folks, im defo coming but i might need to ask a favour from someone, im gonna be cuming up from ayr, but before i get to crail ill need to change my wheels over due to bad tyres, so was gonna see if anybody would be able to meet me with a set of steelies before crail if need be? im askin some mates down my way but for some reason no one has any haha cheers

i now wont beable to make it as i dont have enough monies for fuel and have some other issues atm but i am hopeing to see some micras at ek next wed :D

well if ek's on wednsday then thats my new target for the white one!!!
im gunna bring the sol up but im no gunna race it :( i still havnt fixed the manegement light so dont want to risk it awww the way up there lots of head scatching to be done solvng that! lol, ill just take it easy. lol
ill put a micra stiker on the sol to at least pretend for the day!!! haaa.

see ya up there man.

well im defo going now so whoever is going let me know asap on this and leave a phone number in my private mail wae yer phone number and all give use a shout cheers see you soon

Back