UPDATE!! :) e-Manage officially supports K11 and K12 engines.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Not quite sure when this happend, however I can now confirm that the fantastic piggy back ECU the Trust Greddy e-Manage Ultimate now supports the following engines:

K11
CG10DE
CG13DE

K12 (providing the JP ECU's are the same as the European)
CR10
CR12
CR14

It does not mention the 1.6 K12, but this is not (?) sold in Japan. However if this is similar to the CR series, I see no reason why it wont work.

This is fantastic news to any of the above engine/car owners. Especially the K12 market which is pretty small by comparison.

Ed

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Just out of interest Ed,

Does e-manage support the CG10 coil pack, as I know (well I think anyway) that it doesn't support the CGA3. It's nothing I need to know but may be of use/info for fellow members.

i belive its a HR15 they have in JP and not the HR16 we have here

things like this make me wonder why i own such a car when i intend to modify it

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
The CG10 and CGA3 are K11s are not supported by greddy. (coil pack versions)

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
in which way will this help the cg10de?? and how much for one?? cheers

With modifications it is best to get a re-map, as the engine will act differently.

E-manage blue is an excellent way of adding a piggy back ECU and when set up properly (ie Ed) can increase the performance of your car.

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
but the e-manage blue has been used on k11's before, so what's new with it? does it have a specific loom etc?

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
goto my website and compare them, there is really to much to sensibly write up here...