Update - Back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike

I love Ed!!!!
the work that has gone into this k11 makes it the fastest n/a k11 and the most tidy k11 in the country.

As dave know's im envious.

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
This was 6 months ago, bumped a Vectra with a tow bar...........Greenstuff Pads are *&@$!!!!!
ouch.jpg

Running as a pretty standard K11 at the moment, power wise. Manifold was on it's last legs and very thin from the heat wrap. So it's got a standard system on it just to get it about and in and out of the paint shop etc. MOT coming up, so may aswell stay on till after that.

To come is, new engine, exhaust (at the coaters), clutch and flywheel, last of the whiteline kit........erm, wheels to be be re-painted, as the new paint job makes them look shoddy! Then no doubt more things as and when I see fit :)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Dave as I said its excellent. Looks brand new :)

lol i want so much ... i miss my own white k11 n i want a white car now

recon the turbo car will be going to get somit like this :D great job here :D

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
nice one dave, jees its like the old days :)

come on bring backthe old skool, where micra pete?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
its know its only a just of standard super s but i love it!!!!

it looks beautiful!! maybe its the white paint :)

what i would do:

cut out the grill
loose the locks
either colour code/smooth handles
slam on its ass

then it would be the perfect just off stock super s :D:D:D

top job mate, i don't know how you fixed it but it has to be one of the most perfect repair jobs eva!!!

James

Chairman
As I said earlier mate, it looks gorgeous and the garage have done an A1 job with it, see you at the next show? ;) I believe Donny 07 isn't that far away ;)

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
welcome back dude!

loving the car, how come it looks so hard, but yet its almost standard looking!?

makes me wanna find a mint super s/sr just to pootle about in!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
helllooooooo! Dave :D

Good to see your still here, I've heard something interesting things of late ;)

Kev

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Already lowered and as most will know, I'm not a fan of body kits etc, so it will be staying as it is. Only difference is it wont be getting any Nissan stickers, as it looks better in just white.

I'm a fan of handling and performance, so mods there will be growing into 2007.

NeX said:
its know its only a just of standard super s but i love it!!!!

it looks beautiful!! maybe its the white paint :)

what i would do:

cut out the grill
loose the locks
either colour code/smooth handles
slam on its ass

then it would be the perfect just off stock super s :D:D:D

top job mate, i don't know how you fixed it but it has to be one of the most perfect repair jobs eva!!!

solarice

Ex. Club Member
have to agree not sure why but i do love white on a super s...which is why ive got one... :D

and youve got same ideas as me, just handling and performance...good lad.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
This K11 on this page currently holds the fastest K11 1/4 mile time from within this club. And has done for years now.. possibly 2004? I cant remember now!

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Little update, finally got everything together. New Group A exhaust is now fitted and this is the first time the car has run properly since Jan last year........

More to come in the next few months in terms of setup and tweeking, followed by some miles, a trip to the dyno to see what the power output is like and a trip to POD to break the above mentioned 1/4mile time. Will be easily broken ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvMU5KWpbLA

The guy in the Santa hat is my dad by the way LOL.

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
It's pretty much a "Challenge" spec micra. Complete stainless exhaust from Matt Humphris, NME profile cams, and a modified ecu.

It's early days yet, as it's still on the original engine, and until it's insured and taxed, it's a case of watch this space and wait for some interesting figures.

M

micramoseley

gald to see ur car looking so gud rember seeing it at gaydon and pod u had a nice induction set up if i rember, also rember u taking the passenger seat out at pod to save some wait gud work fella

sparkie

aka WELLY
white super s, clean with oz superleggers. looks the dogs nuts, now thinking of my poor white k11 super s soon to be stripped. but whatever car i have next i'll still have the horns.

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Link to what thread? this is the thread.....and it's over 2 years old ;)

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Still looks new, due to the fact that literally everything, (except the interior.......yet), has been replaced/upgraded and the full respray is only 2 years old.

thats what i mean ...i cant see the pics or anything thats why i thought there was a link to the tread??

i really wana see this car....

Status
Not open for further replies.