Up to power yet?

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
My car has very low miles (3514 miles) [NOT CLOCKED] lol

miles.jpg

obviousley the engine is not 'run in' yet...
how many miles until it will be run in?
and what sort of power will the engine be running at the moment?

cheers

frank

Club Member
guy

past it,s prime imo :) , i dont think modern engines need running in, and everything should have loosened up within 1000 miles.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
omg! how the heck is it that little miles! not sure how long until its supposed to be run in tbh. Take it on a dyno and find out.

OP
OP
GuyH08

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
haha u think i would be better of gettin a new engine? lool

oh right i though maybe 10,000 miles or so?

i trust you tho...

so its run in...does that mean i can thrash it :eek:

OP
OP
GuyH08

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
sounds like a good excuse to thrash it :)

moddedmicra....well...my uncle baught it new in 1996/97 and basically never used it! lol he came to the age (old) where he dosent want to be driving anymore and sold it to me :).....for....£400 He didnt care how much he got for it as he is ok for money (lucky for me):D Quite a bargain me thinks :D was well chuffed :D

and its in perfect condition...not a single scratch or dent or anything, inside it still smells brand new! :p

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
i think so probably, should start a thread/poll for whos is lowest! I know robert bought his on about 6000.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Just drive it normally. If you rag it at 17 (no offence) you may end up stuck in a tree.

OP
OP
GuyH08

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
hmm good advice lol
iv been driving it really carefully anyway because i thaught it was not run in...but yeh i wont go stupid

Good advice (Y)

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
oooh your engine is about die!!!! i can provide a replacement 1.3 and you can just give me that one :D