unknown relay

hello once again / I have a 2002 micra / one of the last / at the rear of the car up from the drivers side tail light cluster hidden behind the insulation I have found a relay / can someone tell me what it is for / I have also found another which is fixed to the car body behind the relay/fuse box down in front of the driver / any info. please / thank you / william

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
time expansion unit is used in modern warfare to fool the opposition into thinking it's their time to go and mistakenly installed into micras in the belief that they would be seeing live combat.........which they do sometimes cause they get fire bombed now and again.i swear.

time expansion unit is used in modern warfare to fool the opposition into thinking it's their time to go and mistakenly installed into micras in the belief that they would be seeing live combat.........which they do sometimes cause they get fire bombed now and again.i swear.
hello / thank you for the reply / I must say that I am disappointed with this site / it should be a place where someone who wants to learn about the mechanics and electrics of their car and although there are some good and informative posts there are a lot of idiotic remarks and pure guesswork and some posts never get answered at all / come on people there must be lots of good knowledgeable mechanical electrical and electronic technicians out there

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
I am sorry William for being born in the ways of the village man.
I except my apology and yours too at the same time.
This all means that my time expansion unit is not faulty but yours is
and it brings us back around on it.i definitely need banning from here and you need to get on faceboook and find the msc has mainly moved there .

The time displacement relay keeps the front end of the micra in a different time zone than the back of the micra and keeps dimwitted fags less chance of burning holes in your interior back there as I have found out that harder way:)

I am sorry William for being born in the ways of the village man.
I except my apology and yours too at the same time.
This all means that my time expansion unit is not faulty but yours is
and it brings us back around on it.i definitely need banning from here and you need to get on faceboook and find the msc has mainly moved there .

The time displacement relay keeps the front end of the micra in a different time zone than the back of the micra and keeps dimwitted fags less chance of burning holes in your interior back there as I have found out that harder way:)
Hahahahaah

hello once again / I have a 2002 micra / one of the last / at the rear of the car up from the drivers side tail light cluster hidden behind the insulation I have found a relay / can someone tell me what it is for / I have also found another which is fixed to the car body behind the relay/fuse box down in front of the driver / any info. please / thank you / william
I have the same car and have them relays but i have no idea what theyre for tbh

you're right there. I apologise. This same relay has got me thinking also . tomorrow I'm having a look what it is connected to.
I'm guessing rear lights power but we will see.
@Azzydot any clues on this as you have been through lots of k11 wiring.
What wiring ? What u trying to do ? Wiring is a peace of pi--

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Williams can u take a picture of the relay ? I can follow the wiring up and see what it's for, if it's got yellow and red wires going in its for lights, if it's 2 green wires that's just blank but can be live if u wanted,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk