U1000 C10C3 P0031 P0032 codes. HELP!

Hi folks,

I currently have a 2010 Micra visia 1.2. It's had these codes since Jan but is driving fine. Initially the fault code was the front o2 sensor that was replaced but then the sensor was causing high voltage fault code. I've disconnected it and have been driving around without it which causes a low voltage fault code... with my diagnostic tool.?‍♀️

The garage diagnostic showed u1000 and c10c3 codes. The mechanic said it was probably the ECU and very expensive to fix for an 11 year old car...

My issue is it's running fine (apart from engine light) petrol consumption is normal, it starts fine and hasn't even done 70,000 yet!

I haven't worked since the first lock down as I've had to look after my gran and don't have the money for another car. Is there anything I can try and do??

Any help greatly recieved.
Thanks guys.
Jade x

OP
OP
J
Hi folks,

I currently have a 2010 Micra visia 1.2. It's had these codes since Jan but is driving fine. Initially the fault code was the front o2 sensor that was replaced but then the sensor was causing high voltage fault code. I've disconnected it and have been driving around without it which causes a low voltage fault code... with my diagnostic tool.?‍♀️

The garage diagnostic showed u1000 and c10c3 codes. The mechanic said it was probably the ECU and very expensive to fix for an 11 year old car...

My issue is it's running fine (apart from engine light) petrol consumption is normal, it starts fine and hasn't even done 70,000 yet!

I haven't worked since the first lock down as I've had to look after my gran and don't have the money for another car. Is there anything I can try and do??

Thanks guys.
Jade x

Hi folks,

Thanks guys.
Jade x
Hi Jade just wondering if you ever got to the bottom this issue?