Tyres

So the time is coming to get my alloys/tyres.

Just double checking, I'm buying 14 inch OZ WRC super turismos ( m.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/oz-racing/superturismo-wrc/white/14-inch ) and tyres either 185/60/14 or 195/60/14

Probably toyo or goodyear

Would these fit??

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Micra Sports Club mobile app

My wheels cost me £80 for 4 brand new! I now run Goodyear 185/55x14 tyres. On Toyo CF1's of the same size in the photo.

1526812204690.png

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
So the time is coming to get my alloys/tyres.

Just double checking, I'm buying 14 inch OZ WRC super turismos ( m.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/oz-racing/superturismo-wrc/white/14-inch ) and tyres either 185/60/14 or 195/60/14

Probably toyo or goodyear

Would these fit??

What width are they is the important part. I've got 185/55 going onto my 6 inch black racings, I like a chunky of tyre but 185/60 was a bit too much tyre against the dark wheel colour

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

What width are they is the important part. I've got 185/55 going onto my 6 inch black racings, I like a chunky of tyre but 185/60 was a bit too much tyre against the dark wheel colour

Following the link shows they're 6" rims, which mine are too.

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Following the link shows they're 6" rims, which mine are too.
Didn't even see the link, it wasn't highlighted blue and doesn't work for me. I think keeping the tyre roughly 30mm wider than the rim gives it the look I like. 185/60 is the standard tyre size, for something used on stock steels etc. I think a little less sidewall, especially on dark wheels where the tyre melts into the wheel are nicer.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Didn't get any notification about a reply to this. Only just seen

I'm on 175 I think atm. On steelies. It's good to know that the 2 sizes will fit though. But plans have changed and I've just ordered some BC BR coilovers now. So wheels will be in maybe 2 months when I can afford it lol