tyres

yesterday we bought 4 new tyres its not the brand i buy for mine but we thought we'd try them,
the make is tigar (part of viking) sigura 155/70/13 t and surprisingly they seem to be a really good tyre the
road noise has been reduced by such a lot and they feel pretty grippy as well

and the best bit was
4 tyres fitted
4 valves fitted
4 balances
4 wheel tracking
disposal of old tyres

for the price of £141.00

that was from NATIONAL TYRES
i went online and they have offers like 1/2 price tracking £15 aswell

Did you have to pay online to get the offer than turn up. Got yourself a bargain imo. Time and miles will tell on how quick the wear I suppose though

If you're after any tyres, not a specific brand then I think part worns are the way to go.

I always had part worn 155/70/13 and even my 165/65/13 were part worns, all had over 7mm tread

All but one of the tyres currently on my K12 are part worns...a lovely 185/50/16 pirelli and a pair of nice (not that posh) practically brand new (6-7mm tread) directional 195/45/16's at the back....bargain the lot only £70 fitted etc...even got a free puncture repair at the same time LOL

When i bought 3 new tyres for my K11 a few years ago, can't rememeber the size (standard K11 13"s)
...t came to about £110...not bad...I think you could be onto a bargain there...
Like Sr_Steve said if they wear well definitely a good deal :p

Did you have to pay online to get the offer than turn up. Got yourself a bargain imo. Time and miles will tell on how quick the wear I suppose though
no i rang them and they quoted me the same price as the online and i downloaded a 1/2 price tracking voucher and paid instore,the reason i bought new is that i dont want to be replacing them in the near future,i thought it was a good price as i used to pay £160 per tyre 5 years ago for one of my previous cars

Back