Tyres - 175/60/R13

Suze

Club Member (Trial)
If anybody has any of the below [pref 4 tyres] with a reasonable amount of tread left, don't have to be as new, please let me know.

Am willing to collect within an hour of J31 M25 or can look at postage costs.

Thanks.

AVON
• ACB 10 Sport
• CR6ZZ (Including Sport)
• Turbospeed CR28 Sport
• CR500
• ZZR
COLWAY
• Intermediate (retread)
DUNLOP
• Formula R DO1J
• Formula R D83J
• Formula R D84J
• Formula R D93J
• Formula R D98J
• *SP Supersport Race
• *Direzza 02G
• Direzza 03G H1
HANKOOK
• Ventus Z 211
• Ventus Z 212/RS2
KUMHO
• *Ecsta V700
• *Ecsta KU15
MAXSPORT
• *RB4 Intermediate (retread)
MICHELIN
• Pilot Sport Cup
• *TB 5 (not 5F or 5R)
• TB 15
PIRELLI
• P Zero C
• CA67
• CF67
• P Zero Corsa
SILVERSTONE
• FTZ Sport RR
TOYO
• Proxes R888
• Proxes R1R
VREDESTEIN
• *Sprint Classic
YOKOHAMA
• A001 HFR
• A001 – R
• A008 – R
• A021 – R
• A032 – R
• A038 – R
• A039 – R
• A048 – R

Incidentally the above is the preferred tyre size but if you have any of the above in 13" might be interested.....

nope, but I do compete in my Micra, you might recognise the above list as list 1b from the blue book ;)

We are taking delievry of a rally car Micra and all it's spares on Saturday.
There might be some 13" tyres with this lot. I will let you know.

We can supply new Yokohama tyres if necessary.

You might also want to take a look on our website www.humphrisoxford.co.uk under the motorspart section.

All the best

Matthew

Thanks for that, let me know if you do have any. Interesting site [stuff I do is on http://www.suzebisping.co.uk]. I'm running Firestones at the moment from list 1A as can only run tyres from list 1A for the classes I'm entering but am looking at other options and things at the moment.

That's a very good website which clearly shows how anyone with a standard Micra can go out and have a lot of fun with a good Motor club. You have committed to a very full year. You should post up some more pictures it might encourge some more younger people into the grass routes of Motorsport. I hope every thing goods well for you this year. If you need anything to help the Micra be more competitive just give me a ring.

cheers, I've just found another guy who is sprinting a Micra this year, he's done a few things to it but not much. I've started a "blog" in the K11 section so will post up more as and when events happen! And thanks, I might be giving you a call at some time this season.....

Back