Tyre kicker from Christchurch, New Zealand

Hey there folks,
Mike here and new to the forum. I read a lot of your posts and thought it was time to join in.
Getting a lot of stick at work for my time checking out Pike Factory and other Naoki Sakai designed cars. I really like the Pao and Be-1s for their originality and the fact that they can come in under "Classic Car" regulations with our tough vehicle importation laws as there was only limited numbers coming off the production line.

Just out of curiosity, what are sites you guys visit in Japan to import these cars. I religiously look at Tradecarview.com or beforward.com as I quite keen to import one in the next month or two.

I once owned a 1973 Honda N360 (358cc) which was roadworthy and 90% complete for restoration. On about my only day I went to work with it and during peak morning traffic some kid was texting and drove up my arse at a roundabout writing poor ol' Dan Ho into the island in the middle and knocking me out with whiplash.
545379_10151098828612286_2074494305_n.jpg

So... is there anything I need to know about these cars. Sellers I need to avoid? I may have missed some threads, so if people could put me in the right direction or even if there are sites in Asia/Oceania I might want to be aware of that would be super helpful.