• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

two rear passenger doors for a red 2001 micra 'S' wanted?

i wonder if you can help me with two rear passenger doors for a red 2001 micra 'S' . they have rusted out at the bottoms but only inside. Been quoted £500 for welding & spraying but that is far too much. 2 new doors would be best if i can find them?

i wonder if you can help me with two rear passenger doors for a red 2001 micra 'S' . they have rusted out at the bottoms but only inside. Been quoted £500 for welding & spraying but that is far too much. 2 new doors would be best if i can find them?
500 for welding the doors? You'd buy two new doors for 50, what chancer tried to get that much money out of you

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Is it possible or legal to seal up two back passenger doors & have them inoperable so that the car then only has two front doors?

My back doors are so rusty inside & may soon fail MOT if the rust reaches to the door hinges & so to avoid this happening i wondered if i could seal them up, including sealing the windows up, legally & pass the MOT? From the outside the door look perfect.

what can you suggest i use to remove lots of tiny scratches & stone chips from the windscreen? I have tried autoglym glass polish & it doesnt do the job! Thank you in anticipation.

Back