Two K11's for sale

M

micrawave

bought these from a salvage yard a few weeks ago to do up, but need the space so have to go. Spec's are as follows:

1993/K K11 1.3 LX 5-dr
Red, 82k, starts, drives, stops no problems/untoward noises, did have a rear hit which has been repaired (only needed pushing out with a quarter pack), rear tailgates got a bit of lacquer peeling off and the rear bumpers a little battle scarred!, otherwise ok, No mot no tax no v5 (cat. c total loss), very clean car otherwise, i need 450. All it needs is mot/tax and v5 applying, should be on the road under 600.

1995/M K11 1.0l 3-dr
Nice metallic blue, it's got 44k on the clock, it's got greenish seats. The problem with this one is the o/s front wishbone needs changing. The track rod ends also busted so doesn't steer (i'll probably get this sorted tho) it needs a wing and a light fitting (light recess is a bit mangled should repair easy) otherwise very clean, brand new exhaust, newish tyres etc.... also no mot/tax/v5 and a cat. c total loss.

If anybody is interested get in touch as i need to get rid of these asap to make some space. I am open to offers on either one, but reasonable.

Back