Turbo Parts - Looking for a bit of Everything+=

As title syas, I amk looking for Turbo parts, I have a manifold which has a T2 flange on it, Just looking all the ohter bits I need. Let me know :)
Jordan

As title syas, I amk looking for Turbo parts, I have a manifold which has a T2 flange on it, Just looking all the ohter bits I need. Let me know :)
Jordan
ghetto or blingy jordan ? i used scrapyard parts mainly, a £5 dump valve from a diesel, bits of radiator hoses for the chargepipes and oil return, £40 2.0D turbo, and that oilfeed pipe bolted to the head there was a ped brakepipe :)

P3060709.JPG

Pipes, Feed Lines, Turbo (Have one but it's a bit crap), Hoses, Sump and bits like that. Not bothered really Frank whatever I can use to get it going quicker ha!:p

Pipes, Feed Lines, Turbo (Have one but it's a bit crap), Hoses, Sump and bits like that. Not bothered really Frank whatever I can use to get it going quicker ha!:p
just use your sump mate, and many members gross out their paypal account on blingy crap, then cant find the £500+ needed for engine management (you can always upgrade any hardware as and when eh :))

just use your sump mate, and many members gross out their paypal account on blingy crap, then cant find the £500+ needed for engine management (you can always upgrade any hardware as and when eh :))

Blank cheques Frank, blank cheques :p

Back