turbo kit

frank

Club Member
my previous TD04 system for sale, basically just needs bigger injectors and nistune (or whatever)
mainly stainless steel and alloy, and still runs just as well as it did when i fitted it over 1 yr ago (10k miles ish) £350 collection preferred :)

P1190471.JPG

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
Update ?
Still for sale ?
Where is it located ?
its back on the car salzam, the little T15 that replaced it was boosting too violently for 1.3 engine and it det,d 3 pistons
this one is far more forgiving in terms of power delivery

its back on the car salzam, the little T15 that replaced it was boosting too violently for 1.3 engine and it det,d 3 pistons
this one is far more forgiving in terms of power delivery

What did you get the T15 from Frank? A diesel model I'm sure?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
What did you get the T15 from Frank? A diesel model I'm sure?

it was from an early 90hp audi tdi mate, its the baby of the T15 tubby,s with a tiny 32mm exh turbine but normal size compressor.
so running 125hp from it was on the ragged edge tbh
the bigger 150hp T15 would have suited better, so i,m gonna hybrid it with a T17 core anyway
its ideal for a 1.0 or a 1.3 with a stock exhaust. but is was spooling way too quick with that 60mm straight through system, it was creating boost in the chargepipe even at idle (the TD04 just coasts at idle, and you can stop the impeller with your finger)

it was from an early 90hp audi tdi mate, its the baby of the T15 tubby,s with a tiny 32mm exh turbine but normal size compressor.
so running 125hp from it was on the ragged edge tbh
the bigger 150hp T15 would have suited better, so i,m gonna hybrid it with a T17 core anyway
its ideal for a 1.0 or a 1.3 with a stock exhaust. but is was spooling way too quick with that 60mm straight through system, it was creating boost in the chargepipe even at idle (the TD04 just coasts at idle, and you can stop the impeller with your finger)

Sounds like it could be a good option if I can't get a 1.3 engine across to Ireland at a reasonable price. Thanks for the info

Sorry to bump an old thread but is this still for sale frank? Have the cash waiting and I'm fairly local

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip) (now fallen off)
Lowered on Kilen springs
Renault 5 GT turbo turbine wheels 13"
Nankang NS2R semi slicks on the front
Whiteline front arb (not fitted)
Idle control systems removed
Intake trumpet on throttle body
Micra SR clocks (green)

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
Tiz a gt15 mate. And a burble mani. There should be some info on here or cisco,s (i cant remember tbh :) )

Yeah I remember the burble mani yeah I'll take it buddy! I live in Gloucester so can just pop up the m5 and pick it up one weekend. Fire me a message with your address and a weekend when your free
Cheers frank!

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip) (now fallen off)
Lowered on Kilen springs
Renault 5 GT turbo turbine wheels 13"
Nankang NS2R semi slicks on the front
Whiteline front arb (not fitted)
Idle control systems removed
Intake trumpet on throttle body
Micra SR clocks (green)