Turbo engine

Hi lads new to this site im gettin a turbo engine for a k10 but there is no box wit it.. any1 know what box would do it or does it have to be one from a turbo engine

Ok box is with it just seeing is there anything I should look out for when buying it..and what should come with it going 2moro at 3 to look an id say buy her

Attachments

• 1394420242153.jpg
    1394420242153.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 401
  • 1394420302799.jpg
    1394420302799.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 420
Have engine loom ecu rad ect

This is all I was told in email so wanted to make sure b4 I went down.. hope he has the top mount fot it....

Its an ma10et about 80hp factory, no intercooler and smaller turbo than the super turbo. So it wont come with a top mount, that other belt i see near the alternator will be power steering pump. The superchargers are placed behind the block. Theres a guy on here running 140hp with his one.

Edit: also if you sell it mate or you dont buy it i will have it and put it in my super s. It is most likly from a figaro.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Ill be buyin it pal just want the body kit off one now witch id say be hard to get ya no
Will be hard mate that engine wont be super turbo will be a march turbo pre facelift or a nissan figaro. Most likly a figaro as the march turbos are rarer than the super turbos. St kits are hard and the mt kits will be even harder. What about a super s kit mate? They are the same as the super turbo except the front bumper and grille are different. Also not vented bonnet but you dont need one for that engine, plenty of room for a front mount.

K10 box will bolt up but may **** itself, a superturbo gearbox would be over kill for that power and you would need shafts and hubs as well as they are different , big dollar as well

K10 box will bolt up but may #### itself, a superturbo gearbox would be over kill for that power and you would need shafts and hubs as well as they are different , big dollar as well
What about the early k11 gearboxs? They bolt onto ma12s/10s with minor mods?

Balls lets hope he has the drives for it so ill know soon... is it the same if I put it into a k11
Will only need driveshafts if you use the march turbo box
K10 gearboxs are not good, they dont last long the autograss guys burn through them like no tomorrow.

What about ma10et, cg box, k11 driveshafts, wishbones and hubs with the bigger k11 breaks? The gearbox takes abit of work though doesnt it @frank?

Ill get some up the weekend man as I have engine parked off till I sort out space in my garage so she cant see it lol shhh

Is it hard to get turbo clocks any1
Depends what ones, super s clocks are near enough the same as the super turbo ones but the march turbo clocks are digital and very very rare. Funnily enough i got another mate with super s clocks haha

Only place you'll get clocks is by buying a car or out of Japan . Big money . A good superturbo is worth about 2500-4000€

So what could I do if I dont find clocks for it lol I was told its just a turbo engine but dont no much about them just always wanted a micra turbo

So what could I do if I dont find clocks for it lol I was told its just a turbo engine but dont no much about them just always wanted a micra turbo
Theres so many differences between the normal micras and the turbo marchs. Not worth converting. Super s clocks will do the job mate, thats an ma10et engine. Certainly has ma10et rocker cover and gubbins bolted to it. Forget where the engine stamps are now will be able to check at the weekend.

Thanks mas12555... ill look out for the clocks so... and baz if I had the money I would of just got one ya no but this is the only way I can do it wit limited funds ya no

Thanks mas12555... ill look out for the clocks so... and baz if I had the money I would of just got one ya no but this is the only way I can do it wit limited funds ya no
My mate has a set mate, if you are after parts check out yahoo japan auctions, theres a translated website version. Great finds on there and cheap but shipping and customs tax can make it expensive.

See how much he wants an were he is could try get me mate to pick them up as he works over there 3weeks on 1week off so be handy for gettin parts

Back