turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus... Man up.. Finish it. Don't insult the people who have given you their precious time helping you, and finish the build.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
thanks for comment now am gona post my final comments when it's all done

Sent from my iPhone using T

u4ujy4uq.jpg
my5a9y7y.jpg
he5ujasy.jpg
sedavu9u.jpg
peze9yjy.jpg
hu4upehe.jpg
2y7y4eda.jpg
Took me 1 hour to take the diff seals out and put the new one in all cleaned and fitted, with copper grease, shafts cost 10 pounds, I know wat @frank means by plying bar in ball joints and turning it, wasn't too bad. Now I have a sump leak maybe cos it's rusty on back and front I need one of them now,

What's my car worth it only needs a remap so it don't run rich, am gona sell full car with turbo kit on how it is, offers ?

due to the nature of the car and the modifications public will avoid normally due to the fact it's a micra, more likely to get people buy from the forums and those people will vary costs, the documentation of the car will no doubt have a say on the cars value. I will say this... It's always worth a good amount less than the seller thinks it's worth. Natural really when we put so much work in to our cars. I would do the same haha. Azzydot it's worth what the buyer is willing to pay. GLWS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

due to the nature of the car and the modifications public will avoid normally due to the fact it's a micra, more likely to get people buy from the forums and those people will vary costs, the documentation of the car will no doubt have a say on the cars value. I will say this... It's always worth a good amount less than the seller thinks it's worth. Natural really when we put so much work in to our cars. I would do the same haha. Azzydot it's worth what the buyer is willing to pay. GLWS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply it's very true of what u said it's worth what they pay but I have spent 1200 just on nistune, 5 paddle, and exsaust only.

I bought it from cg Motorsport 5 paddle clucth with pressure plate and release bearings it's all fitted and I have never driven the car I paid 300 pounds and I also told them I need to make 180bhp they said it will be fine
ynazavut.jpg
@frank

So you gonna do all this get it up and running and sell? not only sell but then strip the bits back off to sell I'm puzzled here bud you need to have some fun in it then take the loss if you have to

So you gonna do all this get it up and running and sell? not only sell but then strip the bits back off to sell I'm puzzled here bud you need to have some fun in it then take the loss if you have to
u have to understand my problem right now am into depts with other problems on insurance and monthly payments, I don't really wana break it down only for a remap

Last edited by a moderator:
Be lucky to get 1000 for it as a whole, anyone reading this build will run a mile
anyone reading this has got a bargain on it all, I have spent months and months, I have been offered a starlet gt in good nick I said no coz I need money

Put it to one side then, give yourself a break, then come back to it later on

It's a project car, they are never finished

sorry this time it's too late it's been on drive way for 6 months and need space when I see the car I wana spend money after money but gona just sell it on eBay

Something is really not right, today I put stock ecu and stock k11 injectors was not idling same issue with nistune, so I unplugged each injector wires one by one and the idle was more rough, and the 4th injector didn't do anything in the rpm no Diffrents in change ?

Well its only one injector that's not working, so plug a known working one into that connector.
But this same issue was on my sr20 injectors am sure it was missfiring ? also I will try to replace a working one to see that works

U might be right I found the problem on my car it's missfiring on stock parts, also the injector wire on 4th unplugged didn't make a Diffrents so fault found

Solarbotics-redLED.gif

Just pull plug off the injector and stick one of these in the the plug (one pin in each hole, turn it around if you get no flashing the first time). Just make sure its a 12v one.

Solarbotics-redLED.gif

Just pull plug off the injector and stick one of these in the the plug (one pin in each hole, turn it around if you get no flashing the first time). Just make sure its a 12v one.
Right am with u now I'll get a led from halfords 12v Tommow so I can test it, what's the worst can happen if it's faulty ? New loom in car ? Plz hate doing this

Solarbotics-redLED.gif

the wires don't matter which way in it goes in ?

Led's only work one way round due their resistance in one direction being incredibly high.
but u know the injector wires + and - am sure they both same coz mines are cut and rewired in? As @frank said it don't matter how I wire them up they work same

Solonoid just needs volt in the coil to induce a current to activate an led will work one way and not the other even I you try it directly to the battery, thays nothing to do with the injector loom just how diodes work lol worst case is if there wrong way rou d the bulb might die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back