Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Azzydot
i thought they were black ? and yes you definitely need it fitted
Frank your right they are black maybe it was that much crap on it
u6e8e8y6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using T

Right now, I am thinking something. You might need to remove this turbo kit so you need to sort out with your n/a engine. You got problems with n/a engine before you should sort out first before you put turbo kit in.

I don't know what to say man. You topped too much oil so it can be damage to whole engine. There are air leaks so your throttle body looks so bad. Sounds like you are killing this engine.

Have you met any experienced members in your area before, if yes then ask them to help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes got oil from halfords today knowing it's gone all in engine and new filter gona do it Tommow

Don't change your oil yet. He was talking about your throttle body. You need to clean this throttle body with carb cleaner. Make sure these solder joints are ok.

OP
OP
Azzydot
Right now, I am thinking something. You might need to remove this turbo kit so you need to sort out with your n/a engine. You got problems with n/a engine before you should sort out first before you put turbo kit in.

I don't know what to say man. You topped too much oil so it can be damage to whole engine. There are air leaks so your throttle body looks so bad. Sounds like you are killing this engine.

Have you met any experienced members in your area before, if yes then ask them to help you out.

Too much oil ? My engine is fully build and was running mint on n/a when I started this turbo kit, I have found 2 problems which am sure I can only try Tommow and it should sort it

Frank said you should listen to these tubes. Don't give up so find these problems.

You know throttle body? Most Micras got tb plates. :s

OP
OP
Azzydot
Don't change your oil yet. He was talking about your throttle body. You need to clean this throttle body with carb cleaner. Make sure these solder joints are ok.

The throttle body u see is nothing like it now, that was a pic I got off the car cleaning and fitting is a Diffrent story and comments will be showed Tommow

OP
OP
Azzydot
Frank said you should listen to these tubes. Don't give up so find these problems.

You know throttle body? Most Micras got tb plates. :s

I have listen to the tubes I found the fault and fixed no other leaks has found with tube after that therefore no other leaks, I don't have a plate I have a gasket ?

Too much oil ? My engine is fully build and was running mint on n/a when I started this turbo kit, I have found 2 problems which am sure I can only try Tommow and it should sort it

I mean recently. Ok mate so keep update with us.

I have listen to the tubes I found the fault and fixed no other leaks has found with tube after that therefore no other leaks, I don't have a plate I have a gasket ?

Yea tb gasket my bad.

OP
OP
Azzydot
agaharuz.jpg
avy6apa3.jpg
9agyreta.jpg
done final checks today and I have gearbox leak can't find where but the driver drive shafts a bit worned and lose so it can be that, also plugged the sparks out it was so black was this causing the problem ?

agaharuz.jpg
avy6apa3.jpg
9agyreta.jpg
done final checks today and I have gearbox leak can't find where but the driver drive shafts a bit worned and lose so it can be that, also plugged the sparks out it was so black was this causing the problem ?

Let me get my Afr gauge drum out again...

Black sooty plugs are from running to rich

OP
OP
Azzydot
Let me get my Afr gauge drum out again...

Black sooty plugs are from running to rich
Yeh it's running very rich I think that was cause I started it up without my base map and it was over fueling but now have put new ones in and base map should cure the problem, although it's misfiring

OP
OP
Azzydot
my final verdict am selling car sick and tired and money is well going, so don't be suprise why I failed again sorry guys

OP
OP
Azzydot
You need a good old kick under your ass to bad I am to far away.
Someone please do the honors ;)
Even with helping me am just on money problems as I have 3 cars I run and will sell this Micra thanks for everyone's help

Well selling a working turbo micra will get you a lot more interest and money than selling a project car + it wil give you the satisfaction that you got it done. But it is your choice mate

OP
OP
Azzydot
Well selling a working turbo micra will get you a lot more interest and money than selling a project car + it wil give you the satisfaction that you got it done. But it is your choice mate
It starts and drives but misfires if meaning I'll have to break it up I will I know I shouldn't tho

Azzy, are you going to sell your turbo kit? How much you want to sell? Inbox me for details. Cheers jk.

OP
OP
Azzydot
after thinking about it and really checking everything thought I'll finish it off and have no fail this time so off to taking turbo off as it was smoking on revving from day one so took it off and there was no oil inside the turbo so it's a good seal, all it was all black carbon. Very dry. Next was I had oil leaks under the car drivers shafts was leaking maybe seals gone took it off and was all rusty and seals didn't look great, my idea was oil leaking from turbo feed line on the turbo housing and causing it to smoke on revs, and drive shaft seals gone, valve seals can't have gone with 38k on engine ?

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Yeh them ones.got to be nice and easy with them.
see my engine mounts were loose. i reckon that extra dodgy movement shook my drive seals leaving gapment

OP
OP
Azzydot
Yeh them ones.got to be nice and easy with them.
see my engine mounts were loose. i reckon that extra dodgy movement shook my drive seals leaving gapment
Am sure my seals was gone from before as bought car very cheap, and oil on seals leaves prove

OP
OP
Azzydot
It's raining outside to do any work don't be suprised anyone putting car bk to n/a might take 2 hours to do but I have a plan so watch this thread

OP
OP
Azzydot
Thought you were getting it mapped?
That's the idle cos it's running rich no way I can drive to eds, 180miles, so I will go n/a drive to eds then swap my turbo over and nistune then final remap with ed good plan eh

I though you already had nistune fitted it just needs mapped? if that's the case just take it to somewhere near by capable of mapping nistune?

IF you for some reason HAVE to use ED get it mapped someone near by then drive it to his for a final map?

That's the idle cos it's running rich no way I can drive to eds, 180miles, so I will go n/a drive to eds then swap my turbo over and nistune then final remap with ed good plan eh

Probably the best option eh Azzy :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

OP
OP
Azzydot
I though you already had nistune fitted it just needs mapped? if that's the case just take it to somewhere near by capable of mapping nistune?

IF you for some reason HAVE to use ED get it mapped someone near by then drive it to his for a final map?
Yes I have a nistune fitted it is running very rich meaning I can drive to eds will cost me 200 pounds in petrol also getting pulled by the police, going up in n/a will cost me 80 pounds in total, plus comin back with no issues, I don't trust no other nistune mappers only ed

OP
OP
Azzydot
You do know that any one who is competent with other systems will be able to use nistune (its nothing special) ?
I understand the nistune can be altered by other mappers I have one local only 2 miles away they do everything from mapping to car builds but I don't wana go back I learnt my last lesson for me it's getting to expensive with trying Diffrent routes to only get it fine tuned I'll be happy if I can just get to eds and have it done 1 time

OP
OP
Azzydot
Iv tried saying this about 5 times now jonez
5 times wouldn't count I had few other problems on my car from oil burns to diff seals gone, now am going the option I think it will most suit just going n/a and fit my turbo at eds and after few hours I'll be drivin home safely, I hope nothing esle happends on my car as there is always a problem,

Status
Not open for further replies.