Not open for further replies.
u4y5ebuz.jpg
7y4upu7e.jpg
tyzaja8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Azzydot
Here is my t25 turbo just getting all biTs together, Manifold as usual cut and tig weld a t25 flange on, I have bought a cg13de engine from eBay at 100 pounds claiming 48k low mileage, so took it, turbo cost me 98 pounds with 6 months warranty, and turbo oil line at 13 pounds, will get it all on engine then soruce a cheap 1.0 Micra

OP
OP
Azzydot
uhuvuru5.jpg
. After checking the engine it looks like a low mileage
aza6asag.jpg
by looking at the flywheel looks new, and not as rusty

OP
OP
Azzydot
Yeh that's wat I was thinking I will take it apart Tommow and inspect the cams and pistons, and start it from there

OP
OP
Azzydot
Is the auto engine cg13 ok ? and I haven't got the car yet that's a good thing, can I just get a 1.3 flywheel and manual gearbox and bolt it on? Does the engine fit in the manual micra as a swap with same mounts ?

pollyp

Club Member
I'm using an auto closed deck block on mine.

tbh I don't think the open/closed deck makes any major difference in terms of quality of HG seal compared to the choice of HG (I found the genuine nissan Victor Reinz HG maintains the best seal under 10psi on track and much easier to clean cos it stays intact when removing the head)

frank, I believe all the 1.3 manual fly, clutch, gearbox & rear mounts use the same configuration yea?

OP
OP
Azzydot
ohh right is that what u have Polly a auto block with manual gearbox I guess ? Can you name me few things you changed any mounts? or gearbox bell housing ? Wiring ? Looms ?

pollyp

Club Member
changed from what? my car's always been a manual hence nothing to change.
the closed deck block off an auto is no different to the open-deck block off a manual, same bolt holes etc.

OP
OP
Azzydot
No I mean is your engine a auto ? But with manual, meaning I just 1.3 flywheel and gearbox ? And it will fit on

pollyp

Club Member
yea a closed-deck auto block with 1.3 manual fly, gearbox, mount, selector rod, driveshaft and upgraded bigger clutch.

depending on intended boost, time spent at full boost (street or track use), max torque & power target, I'd suggest looking into upgrading the clutch, fuel system, intercooler, thicker k11 radiator from an auto, remapping with a programmable ECU daughterboard such as Nistune on a dyno.

also note a turbo will need higher octane fuel, will shread tyres, clutch & brakes faster and increase insurance. increased running cost overall basically

OP
OP
Azzydot
Ok after getting a flywheel to change over my auto engine I compare it and it's same size from auto and 1.3 flywheel, paid 25 pounds from scrappy and trying to sand of the rust while I was at it. Took 2 14mm nuts and others kinda rounded a bit so gona try a new socket 14mm with a long breakers bar might help. Cams will need taking off and cleaning them, anything I need to know if am doing it wrong ?
4yru7amy.jpg
unasyhys.jpg
ru7ene4u.jpg

OP
OP
Azzydot
Frank I told scrappy I need 1.3 flywheel that's wat they had and gave ? What is the Diffrent ? Will a 1.3 gearbox fit on ?

OP
OP
Azzydot
Can't I just bolt 1.3 k11 gearbox on, and this all with be in a 1.0 litre micra I'll use the 1.0 looms as 1.0 is easy to find and buy frank, is there a problem in the swaps ?

OP
OP
Azzydot
frank what flywheel will I need which model will fit my cg13 as I will want 1.3 gearbox in, I can go Tommow and change the coil pack flywheel for Diffrent one,

OP
OP
Azzydot
Frank I haven't got the car yet, I just bought engine to start building it and then put engine in a 1.0 Micra as it's cheaper to get hold off

frank

Club Member
Frank I haven't got the car yet, I just bought engine to start building it and then put engine in a 1.0 Micra as it's cheaper to get hold off

i know, but if the 1.0 is a pre-facelift the running gear is different, if its a facelift then the 1.3 g/box and f/w will fit

OP
OP
Azzydot
I don't get the Diffrent which one do I need the new shape lights, or with small head light which they made 1994 and upwards ?

OP
OP
Azzydot
lol I don't have the car, I just got a engine to start working on then when it's done I can source a micra but don't know which micra I will need for my set up I work with

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Then you need a 1.3 non-coilpack flywheel, assuming the gearbox is from a non-coilpack car

OP
OP
Azzydot
right now I get you, so the flywheel I got is no good
tydadegu.jpg
8yqypa4u.jpg

and the flywheel I got today is from scrappy as frank said it's off a coil pack, so i need a none coil pack flywheel is that right ?

OP
OP
Azzydot
when I get the right flywheel which micra model can I have my engine and gearbox on ? I mean will it all bolt in a 1.0 Micra or 1.3 micra as I'll be using my set up

Status
Not open for further replies.