Turbo 1.3 K11 interest

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
No... a very comfy 55mpg - lol
My last V12 did 13mpg if you took it easy :eek: put your foot down, and you were looking as low as 4 mpg o_O

Geeze, that's terrible. I got 18mpg average out of a '73 V12 E-Type Auto 2+2 Coupe on the way to and from Le Mans running on gawd awful Stromberg carbs (yuk!). For shame! :p

Hmm do they do 45 mpg I wonder :oops:
s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAGUAR-XJ...884423?hash=item2a785b6e87:g:VjAAAOSw44BYamDp

Requires in-flight refueling petrol tanker to go? :cool:

Geeze, that's terrible. I got 18mpg average out of a '73 V12 E-Type Auto 2+2 Coupe on the way to and from Le Mans running on gawd awful Stromberg carbs (yuk!). For shame! :p
The figures are from my first V12, she was un-restricted, and a big old heavy series 3 saloon....but would certainly push on.
22 gallons in two tanks in the rear wings, with a tap on the dash board to keep the tanks level on fuel.
By comparison, to fill her up was around £120, that was maybe 20 odd years ago, used to raise a few eyebrows in the garage when you went into pay for the fuel....lol.
Luckily back then the company I worked for would pay 75% of my fuel bills ;)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
To be honest there wasn't really anything 'wrong' with mine. Most of the stuff I have done has just been to bring things up to my own standards and to try out some new kit/further the development.

I perhaps had the advantage of knowing the car on a fairly intimate level beforehand.
u know what I was trying to say. dork.

Hi all. Just an update to say this is still for sale if anyone is interested? Please see previous posts on this thread for full spec. The car is running now (new battery....started 1st time) but as previously stated needs a bit of work before mot. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Micra Sports Club mobile app