Treating dents and scratches

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
Hi all

well i have noticed a few newly added dents mainly done by chips off the road, scratches done by handwashing people without the right equipments and some marks left by people banging their doors in supermarket car parks etc.

The car is cleaned and these become really noticeable I wonder what you guys would do to remove these? doing it one by one by myself using a DIY kit would be too time consuming, is there like a place where i can take my car to and have it sorted out in like a day?

It will only get more and more, one day i will have to stop washing my car so these annoying dents etc aren't visible. :(

use this stuff

smallbottle.gif

when you next wash your car.... gets rid of the minor ones quite well and leaves a nice shine!

http://www.merproducts.com/

hey my brother does that for a living he gets stonechips out and polishes up the car awsome as he has all the right tools he also refurbs alloys too. i have got him 2do mine and it well good.

he looking for more work but it like 2hrs ish from birmingham here.

YOU NEED to do the 2 bucket car wash technique one with the wax soap and tother to rise off the dirt into-this helps

as for bumps you need to heat up the panel before you bash it-failing that go scrap and swop panels and paint?

Back