Tray just above the pedals..?

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
Ok, my pre-facelift had a little tray above the pedals, well.. more of a ducket where I could put stuff..

But my facelift has some huge black thing in the way, which seems to serve no purpose whatsoever, and stops me from getting to the tray. Anyone got any idea what this is and why this is there?

Ok, my pre-facelift had a little tray above the pedals, well.. more of a ducket where I could put stuff..

But my facelift has some huge black thing in the way, which seems to serve no purpose whatsoever, and stops me from getting to the tray. Anyone got any idea what this is and why this is there?

it does nothing just unbolt it

Wonder why they put it there, seems held in by metal though so I'll just take it out, cheers NeX.

i tried to work it out but gave up in the end, it does nothing and seems to be nothing more than a waste of space...

i tried to work it out but gave up in the end, it does nothing and seems to be nothing more than a waste of space...

Pretty weird. I thought it was just a rest for the adjustable steering rake, but my Super S had an adjustable but didn't have a tray to stop it going too far..

I'll just rip it out, suppose it gives me another little ducket to put things in and watch them fly out onto me when I go round corners.. Micras and their lack of secure storage lol.

Back