Transformers the movie

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Oh yes I have seen it - no not from a crappy download. My mate works as a projectionist at the local cinieworld so got in free a day earlier!
:D
it's brilliant! I loved it. Yeah OK some of them have changed and some aren't in it but who cares! it sets the foundations for future films and shows off some fantastic fights!

I'd recommend it to anyone!

Igloo

Ex. Club Member
I've seen it, I saw it with the cineworld team at solihull. At about 2am :D

It was most simple awesome! Really worth the £6 or whatever :)

kristian

One Way Mule
My Ex works at VUE..

Staff Viewings...

So I get to see them too.. Seen most movies at the cinema before they are released.. Love going to the pics..

Brilliant film.. a bit 'american' but we knew that was going to happen anyway..

AMAZING cgi.. Its one of the few films ive seen in recent years thats actually better than the sweet trailer that preceeds it.

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i would go as far as saying this was the best movie i have ever seen in a long long time. I went to see it at 12:05 last night. Cant wait for T2 now.

Starscream needs to get a bigger part. I'm also looking forward to seeing if they bring Galvatron into the movies...and hotrod if prime dies.

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Just seen it, I was smiling all the way though it! I so frigging love it!
It worked well, not too much back story and didn't leave many unanswered questions and I am soooooooooo glad Peter Cullen did the voice of Prime again (even though he is also Eeyore)

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
i saw this the other day!!!!!!

WAS BRILLIANT!!!!

going to see it again soon hopefully!!!!

anybody reckon they will make "transformers 2"???

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
For those that didn't really do the whole transformer toys thing, would you still enjoy this film?

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
For those that didn't really do the whole transformer toys thing, would you still enjoy this film?

in answer to your question mate.........dont know lol!

depends on you really? as in......the film is far more sophisticated than i ever thought it would be!!!
storyline is good!
plenty of action!
CG is awesome!

its just down to whether or not you except its a kids film or not i suppose.....

just go and see it....take a few mates....have a laugh and great night out!!!

im sure ull enjoy it :blush:

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
I saw it about 2 weeks ago, private blizzard viewing at a cinema over here in paris. I was so glad I didn't go home after my night shift and went to see it instead.

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
amazing film and i hear that the second film is already being planned, more transformers now please!!!!! :p

if i were to sum it up in one word, awesome would be it!

defiantly going to see it again

Antony

Ex. Club Member
amazing film and i hear that the second film is already being planned, more transformers now please!!!!! :p

if i were to sum it up in one word, awesome would be it!

defiantly going to see it again

yep... glavatron and Ultra magnus arent in the first... so come on second...:laugh: