trackday

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Frank am i right in guessing a helmet will be needed and other than that a well kept road legal car is all you need ?
just as you look on the site it gets quite confusing an are you going for the full day £60 or just the 5 runs for £20

think i might send a message to james get him to change the thread title see if we can get some more intrest :D

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
Frank am i right in guessing a helmet will be needed and other than that a well kept road legal car is all you need ?
just as you look on the site it gets quite confusing an are you going for the full day £60 or just the 5 runs for £20

think i might send a message to james get him to change the thread title see if we can get some more intrest :D

i,m going for the 5 run option pete ( i work saturdays anyway eh, but can usually disappear for 2 or 3 hrs)
alex on http://www.built4track.co.uk/t2921-curborough-sprint-only-60-october-29th might hae more info on helmets etc ?

Hi Guys,

I hope no one minds I have signed up to answer any questions and would like to extend the invite here also :)

Dragonmaster, a safe road or msa race legal car and helmet, arms and legs covered. We can hire helmets ont he day.

Many Thanks Alex

Plus special guest

DSC_8400.jpg

If anyone fancies the next one

Date: Saturday, 26th November 2011 (3 weeks away)
Sound Limit: 105db
Format: Open Pitlane
Price: £60 full day
Book Now
Following the huge success of our November event last year we have booked it up again! November offers the perfect chance to wrap up your Track days for 2011.

Both track and club space will be limited and will need to be booked in advance. This means there’s an opportunity for those who wish to show and meet new and people and for those more track focused. Anyone can participate in the track sessions which will run throughout the day.

Details are as follows:

Full day £60, this will run from 9 am until 5pm.

An extra driver for the same car will be £20

Passenger £5

5 runs £20, first run will be done with one of our experienced Track day driver Staff.

All passengers and second drivers will have to sign an indemnity form.

Please not to all track users drifting is not permitted at this event. All safety stipulations are listed on our safety and day breakdown page.

IMG-20111029-00593.jpg

See you there!

trackdaydrivers.com team

Prices and Bookings
If you require any further information about this date please email [email protected] or contact Alex on 07894259841.

Just a quick invite

Date: Sunday, 26th February 2012 (2 months away)
Sound Limit: 105db
Format: Open Pitlane
Price: £60 full day £20 5 runs
Book Now
Welcome back! We hope you and your cars are all recovered from christmas and the new year. Curborough has been waiting over the winter for us to grace it with our cars. We are very excited to offer our first event for 2012.

Details are as follows:

Full day £60, this will run from 9 am until 5pm.

An extra driver for the same car will be £20

Passenger £5

5 runs £20, first run will be done with one of our experienced Track day driver Staff.

All passengers and second drivers will have to sign an indemnity form.

IMG_9520.jpg

Please note drifting is not permitted at this event. All safety stipulations are listed on our safety and day breakdown page.

Places will be limited so book in advance to avoid disappointment. We encourage spectators and club's to spectate so please act on the more the merrier. Anyone is welcome at all of our day's with no charge for spectating.

Booking can be found below, a confirmation will be emailed to you within 48 hours of Payment.

For any further help please email [email protected] or call Alex on 07894259841.