Trackday meet @ Cadwell park 31/10/14 & Blyton Park 02/11/14

pollyp

Club Member
Hi I just booked myself an all day trackday at cadwell park in Louth for 31-10-14 and then blyton park for 02-11-14.

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/track_days/cadwell_park.htm
http://www.trackdays.co.uk/track_days/blyton_park.htm

Was planning on meeting andy H701 at cadwell for a proper fault free session this time but if ppl wanna meet up or drive on track (drivers book on trackday.co.uk or javelin asap) or wanna ride (£10 passenger & £10 helmet), feel free to pop along to say hi n look out for a grey K11 with white Rotas :cool:

OP
OP
pollyp

pollyp

Club Member
shweet, I'll wake u up :p

the rear floor pan still needs patching and the new tyres fitting.
oh crap I just realised I think my car MOT is due in oct so will have to revert back to stock, MOT, then restore back to turbo for track :rolleyes:
or.. to keep the turbo kit on for emissions, someone at jae suggested perhaps add a secondary cat behind the center cat?

h701micra

Deactivated Account
shweet, I'll wake u up :p

the rear floor pan still needs patching and the new tyres fitting.
oh crap I just realised I think my car MOT is due in oct so will have to revert back to stock, MOT, then restore back to turbo for track :rolleyes:
or.. to keep the turbo kit on for emissions, someone at jae suggested perhaps add a secondary cat behind the center cat?
Can you not alter the map at all run it leaner temporarily?

Yes... new welder is ready and raring to go :)

OP
OP
pollyp

pollyp

Club Member
since we're going to blyton in november, I found this useful quadcopter footage of the track to learn the layout and the pit facility.

Ralph aka Nex, this gave me an idea that we need to work on strapping a 3D HD cam to a 3axis rig on a big quad, Oculus rift head tracking to control the camera aim and then the remote control of the quad is relative to where the camera is pointing. then you can simply aim with our head and follow any vehicle on track :D
I'm sure someone has thought of this before.