TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Basically bought this. Well my dad did, and now I've insured myself on it... And I'm fixing it for him. Thus I've decided it's mine

ef5fed2e95111d8995f80c61f6936623_uploadfromtaptalk.jpg
Can't see that picture mate.

Clodo

Club Member
Heyaa guys can someone tell me the distance between the top of the wheel arch and the floor on a standard micra please? X

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Okay.. So I'm thinking of making a complete fool of myself and taking my 1.0 to Santa Pod, and was wondering if we could make this an MSC thing, I'll make a separate thread if there's enough interest.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Okay.. So I'm thinking of making a complete fool of myself and taking my 1.0 to Santa Pod, and was wondering if we could make this an MSC thing, I'll make a separate thread if there's enough interest.
I'm sure there was at one time :)
Not my thing personally but we've all heard people's race stories so there's plenty of 'fast' ones out there to give it a go

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I'm sure there was at one time :)
Not my thing personally but we've all heard people's race stories so there's plenty of 'fast' ones out there to give it a go
I'd like to add that I'm not taking it seriously, I just want to see what time I could get, and how many laughs I could get.
Would be more fun as a group though.

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Right, Super S needs a new exhaust. It can't be too loud, and needs to be MOT'able. (Needs cats) OEM would be great, but will consider aftermarket if it meets those specifications.

I found a full front crossmember on eBay a while ago, but now can only see front bars. If anyone could link one I'd be very grateful. Thanks guys. (1995 by the way!)

I'd like to add that I'm not taking it seriously, I just want to see what time I could get, and how many laughs I could get.
Would be more fun as a group though.

I done 20.6s at 68mph at crail with crappy tyres that were near the legal limit so at the pod you should break 20's and 70mph mark :p