TOST - The Official Spam Thread

I can't stand my friends having dirty cars. I fixed it.

Also went to the local garage .. Found this. Was soooooo clean, but that price :/
ahapuser.jpg

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

That price indeed.

How privately owned dealers are still around baffles me.

uzavu4er.jpg

Anyone know anything about subs?
ezy4e6y3.jpg

We pulled this out my dad's WRX as soon as he got it and it's sat in the loft ever since. Time to see if it'll go in the micra ...

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Hook it up to an 800W amp, job done.
There's an Amp under the passenger seat in the Wrexxy, I assume that's JUST for the sub not for the rear speakers too? He won't let me steal it if it is :p
Edit: not any more!
bu5apyny.jpg

Last edited:
I was always a Stretch Armstrong fan :D
My VacMan arrived today :)

The box is tatty as you'd expect being 20 years old!

The pump is pretty much mint. The sticker hasn't faded or even started to peel.

The toy itself is very good condition. A little dirty but the rubber is very supple and there is no pitting.

It's a shame as it's pretty much TOO good to play with. I did have a cheeky test or two mind you!

Back in the box forever more.

My VacMan arrived today :)

The box is tatty as you'd expect being 20 years old!

The pump is pretty much mint. The sticker hasn't faded or even started to peel.

The toy itself is very good condition. A little dirty but the rubber is very supple and there is no pitting.

It's a shame as it's pretty much TOO good to play with. I did have a cheeky test or two mind you!

Back in the box forever more.
Well at least you gave it a little go :D

Saw a cool little k10 just outside eastleigh on the m3 last night. Who's is it? Was a grey color with black wheels with chrome dish, quite low!

So apparently you can get an '05 plate Panda with 2 months MOT and 6 months tax for £750
Not that fiats are rubbish or anything.

If a 4 year old car with 30k miles is only worth 3k there must be somethong wrong with it. That'll be the badge ;)

Haha... The badge isn't renowned for reliability I'll give you that, but it's been no trouble for me. Still prefer the micra for fun though

Back