TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Bimmer? Ew! Sierra all the way! 2litre zetec engines are everywhere ;)
yeah but then i have to do the swap and bother to fix the rust on the sierra lol and it'll still have less power than the bimmer has stock. the mods required will negate the insurance difference too :( but tyres and rims will be more common to fit the sierra i think

And i just thought... if the bimmer engine goes with the dodo it'll be a lot more faff and money to replace than the sierra one will! Well more money anyway... plenty out there though

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
@belly93
Standard K10 on an autotest/autosolo

its only possibly doing it, im helping set up and taking pics cos its organised by my club, but one of the lads says if its quiet before or after i may get a go :),

they were talking about something along the lines of a single stage event, put down as an autosolo

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
yeah but then i have to do the swap and bother to fix the rust on the sierra lol and it'll still have less power than the bimmer has stock. the mods required will negate the insurance difference too :( but tyres and rims will be more common to fit the sierra i think
Man up sugartits. If you want more sideways fit skinnier tyres!

h701micra

Deactivated Account
its only possibly doing it, im helping set up and taking pics cos its organised by my club, but one of the lads says if its quiet before or after i may get a go :),

they were talking about something along the lines of a single stage event, put down as an autosolo
Pretty much the same thing sometimes. Its how they're timed/scored that varies em :)

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
Pretty much the same thing sometimes. Its how they're timed/scored that varies em :)

id deffo have a go at it :) long as money agrees lol,

on span thread subject, if this lil toerag next door dont stop hoonin his ****ty lil saxo about ima write it off

h701micra

Deactivated Account
id deffo have a go at it :) long as money agrees lol,

on span thread subject, if this lil toerag next door dont stop hoonin his ####ty lil saxo about ima write it off
Chuck tacks/pins outside

its cheap to do matey :) even if you do one event its something
Save up for the msc track day next year :)

Man up sugartits. If you want more sideways fit skinnier tyres!
good point, there are such things as drift tyres and drift wheels which i dont use the rest of the time too :)
i think the bm will be less trouble than the sierra and will be easier to drift... but i still kinda fancy the silly rusty cvh smoker cause its the under dog... i think that comes from driving a micra too long, always the underdog and now im used to it lol

i dont know the codes for them but what year of car did that come off of? and engine size?
I've got a 1995 micra running a 2001 gearbox, not too much work to swap things around if you know what you want.

Many thanks for the quick response guys. Not sure, was told it was from a 1.0 pre-facelift but don't know any specifics. I will try to find out...I haven't given him the money for it yet so hopefully he'll take it back if I can't get it to fit (not too much bother if he won't, he only wanted £20 for it as it was cluttering up the garage. He has an engine a gbox but not sure I want to go through the ball-ache of a complete switch-out)

if its an early pre facelift it'll be the old type one frank mentioned. In theory you can fit any gearbox as long as you have the shafts and flywheel/starter motor to suit. if you can find out more about what its from we(maybe not me i'm not as knowledgeable as others on here) might be able to give you better advice

if its an early pre facelift it'll be the old type one frank mentioned. In theory you can fit any gearbox as long as you have the shafts and flywheel/starter motor to suit. if you can find out more about what its from we(maybe not me i'm not as knowledgeable as others on here) might be able to give you better advice

I shall put on my sleuthing hat and get to work :)

Pfft classy....

aseqy8yz.jpg

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Going to this 'Safe drive stay alive' seminar in an hour or so, with my school. Apparently it's pretty horrific, and will put you off driving.
Greeaaat.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

OP
OP
skymera

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Basically, experience the worst crash EVER...then multiply it by 100.

After, you expect a drive to the shops to end with mowing down school children and killing Ethyl walking her dog whilst all your passengers get thrown out the windows and die.

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Just finished in there, wow that was hard to watch. Be safe ladies and gentlemen, it's not worth it :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'