TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Haha yee boi!, speak to IRNBROO he's headed up aswell you could meet us in stirling and follow us over?

Should try get @Stani1029 to come aswell :p

Sweet! I'm up in Edinburgh on the Saturday, so ill probably get you there, or get you somewhere in Perth, roll in mini micra convoy :p

Yepp @Stani1029, mon up ;)

Is there like a show and shine thing there to park our cars up at?

I saw on the leaflet it said 'show cars' but don't know if that's something different haha

sunday is show and shine, not sure exactly I know there is stands for clubs but I recon me and you atleast could squeeze in somewhere on the end ;)

Sweet! I'm up in Edinburgh on the Saturday, so ill probably get you there, or get you somewhere in Perth, roll in mini micra convoy :p

Yepp @Stani1029, mon up ;)
Well if younknow your way there and mc will just get use there if use need someone to follow I could meet use in the vectra and just follow me up

Also go karts on the same circuit, could be fun ;)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Stalker MAX!!

Haha ya there is go karts, show and shine on the sunday, drifting all weekend usually some RC drifting going on full café.

They occasionally do grip/track days on the drift track so people like us can have fun :L

Cool cool, he coming up with yous Sunday?

Get the vectra going sideways on the track ;) somehow... Haha :p
He's going up but hes on the team VIP stand with moi the handbrake on the veccy is turd plus I know if I really tried id slam my 3SDM's against something haha could still try ride the wall ; P

He's going up but hes on the team VIP stand with moi the handbrake on the veccy is turd plus I know if I really tried id slam my 3SDM's against something haha could still try ride the wall ; P

Fair enough :) haha don't want to be curbing the wheels now :p

I've gotten a right notion to look into getting into drifting, would be quality!

Fair enough :) haha don't want to be curbing the wheels now :p

I've gotten a right notion to look into getting into drifting, would be quality!

Aye!

Dunno where me and you could squeeze in scott, we'll find somewhere :p.

Might sill be possibly for us to get onto the Clan Japan stand?

Go for it man :) hopefully they'll let us on but I think deadline for entries to stand is Wednesday, go send it now :p

2 Micra K11s on the stand haha

Go for it man :) hopefully they'll let us on but I think deadline for entries to stand is Wednesday, go send it now :p

2 Micra K11s on the stand haha

Yeah need to sign up for there forum then say on there, ill sign up now :p

Driftland got back to me and said you can say on the gate that you're for the Show and Shine so if we can't get on the clam Japan stand then we've got a back up :p

Not sure, see what time clan japan/IRNBROO ect are meeting, but I think itll be around then, youll need to be up early boyo :p
Me and the burd will be ready for leaving Stirling for 9:00 then well maybe cruise up of you gimme a text when you get to fife ill come and meet you? Maybe meet in rosyth?

Oh I know ill be up early! I'm driving up to edinburgh with 3 mates on the Saturday for a flat warming party and my mates want to come to Driftland the next day aswell, don't think they'll be in the best of ways :p ill be taking it easy on the drink seen as I'm driving early the next morning but they won't! Haha

Should be interesting :p

Steven Clan Japan authorised you yet? Haha

Oh I know ill be up early! I'm driving up to edinburgh with 3 mates on the Saturday for a flat warming party and my mates want to come to Driftland the next day aswell, don't think they'll be in the best of ways :p ill be taking it easy on the drink seen as I'm driving early the next morning but they won't! Haha

Should be interesting :p

Steven Clan Japan authorised you yet? Haha

Not yet buddy, just sent em a PM on Facebook asking if any admins were about :).

Should be a good day man, might even have my Nismo Spoiler on by then ;)

Not yet buddy, just sent em a PM on Facebook asking if any admins were about :).

Should be a good day man, might even have my Nismo Spoiler on by then ;)

If you get on before I do then just say 2 micras, make life easy haha

Sounds decent ;) love the splitter you've got by the way, keep an eye on it otherwise ill be pinching it on Sunday ;)