Topic removal and postings

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I have just moved loads of general chat topics to the body mods and tuning mods sections. (If you cant see these and want to BECOME A MEMBER!!! :) ) anyway. Just to say any topic that didnt make sense from the title alone may have been deleted.

So anything like "Look at this", "Will this work" "What do you think of this" "My car" etc will probably have gone. If not will do so soon. Also topics that went widly off topic and turned into general chat may have also gone. They serve no use when keeping them for the future.

In future please make sure that all topics are named correcly and are kept on topic.

Ed

Titch

Micra K11ng
Does this apply to all of the areas mate, cause if not, and with out being cheeky, why's this in K10 General Disscussion?

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Its here because in this case im specifically relating it to the K10 area where everythread turns into one with images of Waynes k10 (lol) and many have usless titles, that mean nothing to anyone. They also go way off topic. I never realised how much untill I sorted through 4 pages of them.

Ed