Top of the range k11 for sale!! 1.4se+

rj007

Ex. Club Member
I am selling my car if anyone is interested. Its a very rare and top of the range Facelift k11.September Year 2000, 5 Door, Remote Central Locking,Electric Front Windows+Door Mirrors,Some Nissan Service History(1st 3 years),Factory Fit Sunroof,Air Conditioning,CD Player,6 Speakers,A.B.S + E.B.D,Driver + Passenger Airbags,Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel + Gearknob,Rear Headrests,N.A.T.S,Power Steering,14" Alloys,Front Foglamps,Towbar with Single Electrics + Full Size Rear Spoiler. I bought this car new back in 2000 and have all the Paperwork,MOTs,Spare Keys etc. 59,000 miles from new, Tax + M.O.T its really nice genuine car. If anyone has any questions please ask,i have nothing to hide!o_O (will get some pics of the interior tomorrow.) Bargain at £2800 o.n.o (only selling as i'm after a C+C)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 320
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 307
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 282
  • Picture 073.jpg
    Picture 073.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 263
hey just wondering did u put the chrome corner bits in urself or were they as std but its nice car if i hadnt had a micra already n if it was a 3dr

Thanks. All of the "chrome" parts were fitted as standard only to the SE+. Bumpers are standard also for a facelift k11. I haven't really done much to it as everything was fitted as standard and i like it the way it is.

K11 1.4 SE+ For Sale ( Interior Pics)

Here are a few more pics of my car which i have for sale.o_O

Attachments

• Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 261
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 230
  • Picture 072.jpg
    Picture 072.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    784.3 KB · Views: 235
Thanks to everyone for the comments. I'm sure whoever ends up with it will be very pleased.

New Ride!

Just got my new wheels so car can go whenever you want. :glare: And no thats not me in the picture!:laugh:

Attachments

• Bike Anyone.bmp
    19.3 KB · Views: 300
Rob

you'd be crazy to sell a micra of this calibre for £2800.

check autotrader.co.uk and you'll see what i mean. they got 1.0 "S", complete basics on there for £3000.

Yeah i think you might be right.Trouble is there aren't many around to compare it with.Unfair to change the price on here now but when i put it in the autotrader in about 3 weeks i might raise the price a bit. fwn

Dammit if this was for sale in June when i've left uni i'd snap it up. Best of luck with the sale though dude! And what size are those rims on your new ride! they is well phat innit!!!!

I don't get my new car until March,so i can keep hold of it until then if thats any good for you.Otherwise it's going in Autotrader mid February.

Just had the interior valeted today and looking very good (cost £30) didn't look dirty but its surprising how much dirt actually came out of it! Anyway its going in the Autotrader next week. Last chance. fwn

Hi Mate, As you have a tow bar, what have you been towing??
And is it detachable as we have no use for a tow bar?

May be interested in the car for my mum!

My son had a small motorbike for which i had a small trailer.It was only used half a dozen of times before he decided that he didn't want it anymore. Its not detatchable but it could be easily removed if you wanted and then sold on again.I fitted it and could remove it for you if you wanted.

Sold!

well thanks to everyone for their comments but the car has now been sold!! bit sad for me really as i've had it since new but i know that its gone to a good home and will be well looked after. :down: but on the brightside only a couple of weeks until i get my C+C!! :love:

We are the proud owner of the 'Silver Surfer'!!!
Thanks to Rob for selling us the car, Its at my garage at the mo, Its a prez for my mum and she dont know Ive got it!

Going to get it spotlless for her (nothing wrong with the car at the mo, but my mum is very fussy!!!)

To one oldie to another -Thanks again!!!
And good luck with the house!

Thanks very much! i really hope she likes it. sure she will though. i'll post your baseballcap off tomorrow when i go to post the v5 to the dvla. i was going to ask what cd i left in but i might get embarrased if you posted it up here! missing the car already,really strange looking outside and not seeing it. :sick: i'm going to borrow my sisters toyota perso (think thats how you spell it!) until i get my new car. o_O

wow well done dude, Micraskyline is one kool dude, what a nice present for your mum. rj007 you will have no excuse for not coming to meets now ! get it done ! :D

Back