Top feed injector options

Don’t panic I’m not asking which bigger injectors to put in my bog standard 1.0L!! ;)
I’m currently in the process of upgrading my low boost CG13 set up to a high boost CGA3 engine and have got myself struggling for injectors. I’m currently running black GA16 ones and don’t think they will now be man enough for the job (198cc). So stealing from @frank list of top feed injectors (https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/custome-fuel-rail-top-feed-injectors.34250/#post-373488 didn’t want to bring up a 5 year old wanted thread! :rolleyes:) the options are:
350cc = 275 WHP * Green SR20VE 20V P12
444cc = 299 WHP * Yellow RNN14 GTIR
444cc = 299 WHP * Yellow SR20VET
Surely there has to be a Nissan option between the standard 1.0 coilpack/CGA3 148cc blue injectors and the JDM primera green ones which I’m never going to find! :confused:
From rough calculations/estimations I think I need ~300cc injectors, but bigger is better in this case, anyone know of preferably UKDM top feed injectors around this size? Otherwise I’m either running GTI-R ones at 50% duty cycle or getting some perfectly sized Bosch ones at £60 a piece! :(

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
If your plan is to go for a high boost CGA3DE, I'd personally go for the Pulsar 444cc/min over anything smaller. You'll have some headroom and likely wont have to shell out for another set of injectors when you hit unacceptable duty cycles.

OP
OP
F3kka
I think I have been swayed that way it makes more sense as you say, the hunt for some GTi-R injectors starts now! Thank you

pork

Club Member
I'm using top feeds from an Audi A4 turbo, think they are 316cc, or 376cc, can't remember, lol

£35 from the bay-of-E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F3kka
I currently have a few of those on my watch list on ebay! The 225 TT/A4/Leon have 376cc ones and the 210 Leon/Octavia/Golf etc have 316cc from my reckoning. Both are considerably cheaper than GTi-R ones!

frank

Club Member
293cc grey colour post 2000 sr20 ones are another option (primera etc, nissan connectors/ wire plugs)