tools

R

RIK

whats the best tool youu have ever used? at work or at home..

just thinking about it cos today my boss got a new machine and i have been playing around on it all day :D
basicly its a laser welder that welds small stuff (jewellery) but can weld any metal.these have been in the jewellery trade about 10 year butt my boss is old fashioned and thinks the old ways are bes(and in most cases are!)..but he has to get tools like this to keep up with the competition and take on jobs we would never imagine doing without it.
anyway its class and great fun to use,,just blasting holes in peoples sentimetal jewellery :D (not very good yet)

this is the exact same as the one we have...cost us 18k http://www.rofin.com/index-fe.htm?s...elry-jewellery-dental/manual-spot-welding.php

so what do you use?

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
breaker bar and impact wrench :D its a godsend the wrench on nuts on car(the ones it can get to anyway as small spaces its too big :( *sniffle* lol)

this is 1 of my fav tools we use in work great for hiding n looking busy at same time-lol

jlg_e300_series.jpg

:D

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
tbh the best thing in my life is a calculator...

i've had problems with maths all my life, and it causes havoc with Uni and work...

so i make good use of my phones cal function...

Most satisfying software application i used is= ProEngineer
Most hardware/tool i used is= Ratchet (i just love the sound lol)

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
probs my grinder, hours of fun with a grinder! i want a compressor tho so loads to be had there aswell with a ll diff tools you can get, and the noise is mint! :D

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
A computer. (or specifically laptop).. Its probably my most valuable tool in what it can do I have..

Titch

Micra K11ng
Hmm - probally my Marshall Stack, with out it - life would be quiet! ha ha ha, also my Jackson :)

Same stack as mine
nathamp.jpg

12-Jackson.jpg

Titch :kungfu:

OP
OP
R

RIK

Ed said:
A computer. (or specifically laptop).. Its probably my most valuable tool in what it can do I have..

speaking of laptops..the guy that gave us the trainng on the laser today was all run of the laptop.made his life so much easier ro explain how stuff works that wiithout it i would not have understood him. most of it went over my head though untill i go to play with the laser :D practice makes perfect ;)