• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Toms 1.0

alex if i had a spare car to use for the commute to uni i would have a crack myself, but as it is, i cant afford to bodge it, i do so much driving so i thought it was for the best paying to get it done properly,but in the future, if i can have a go at something like that myself i will fo' shure! lol

yeah i know it sucks Robb :( but i think the grey will go with the standard trim so it is fairly subtle bucket seats lol

quick question though Robb, do you have the rails? because i cant see how i am going to fit these, unless i get some spare ones and do some welding?

some ####ty pics,

PA240001-1.jpg

PA240004.jpg

PA240003.jpg

...desperately needs cleaning lol

ordered some silver indicators to get rid of the yoke look, front and rear as well as a silver "red" fog light for the LED's to make them MOT friendly :)

Check and see if your front indicator bulbs (382) will fit in the Rear Lamp Holders. If they do I can tell you part numbers if not all I might be able to help, or you can just fill in the below as there should be a description on each bulb.

Indicator (PY21W)

Fog (PR21W)

Side light Silver Amber is SPW3501A (Ring/Prism Part number)

they wont be a 380 bulb for a fog,as i bought a pair of red 380s for mine and found their 955 (reverse is a 955 aswell)

Its bacially a larger version of a 501 (sidelight)

A 955 bloody hell, could you take a couple of pictures of the bulb holder I might see what can be available, blimmen R955.

been suggest that AE86 frames will fit, so going to find some of these to try out...

shame its not that common a car :(

have decided on welding the seats, as advised by everybody on here lol

from pollyp's awesome blog,

The mounting points were cutt off the old frame

444ag.jpg

Since the sliding rails on the seats were shorter than the original, the mounts were welded onto longer boxtube then welded to the rails

445w.jpg

Bolt up the rails

thats my guide (Y)

just got to find somebody who can help me do it now.

also getting the windows tinted for my xmas pressie lol

pics soon...

also, check out the F/s got a few things for sale,

thanks for looking.

Tom

not to sure,

my dad is sorting out through the guy who did his VRs, he got an brilliant job so i am happy with this guy, going for the same finish, dark, but limo black :)

as i'm not paying i dont mind lol

but thank you for the link :)

just had some bad news of serious illness in my imidiate family,

had to leave my job to help out so not much will be happening with the car for a long time, so cancelled all the exciting things like turbos and new engines as there are much more important things in life that i need to help my family with now.

wont be posting in here again until when things have improved and i am able to go back to work, wont be for a long time,

so this is probably goodbye for now,

so thanks for everything guys, advice and encouragement, it has been absolutely brilliant and i am proud to have been part of this community,

thank you for everything, and i hope you all have a brilliant christmas and a happy new year,

Tom

have a new micra

its a heap and plan on refurbing it over the summer / winter for shows next year

real work will start in August/September so watch this space

planning on a cheeky and chirpy slammed 1.0 screamer just for giggles..... though the sleeper look will be achieved through the body work, i am aiming to have a comfortable/sporty interior - think 200sx - and immaculate but understated body work.

glad to be back guys :)

hey frank good to see your still here!

i have missed it but other things are obviously more important,

thanks mate i will send them on, she is just finishing her last bits and we cant wait to get our mum "back"

i cant wait to get back into my cars again once i get a job again too :)

will be plundering your vast knowledge more than once or twice i'm sure lol

hey frank good to see your still here!

i have missed it but other things are obviously more important,

thanks mate i will send them on, she is just finishing her last bits and we cant wait to get our mum "back"

i cant wait to get back into my cars again once i get a job again too :)

will be plundering your vast knowledge more than once or twice i'm sure lol

Welcome back tom, hope all is well with you? glad to see you got another micra, i bought a cheap one and am renovating it, its more fun plus you get to learn about alot more things,

and as frank said the site has gone a bit ...... so glad your back and will keep things comical

cheers buddy:p

thanks, its great to know i havent been forgotten lol i think thats why this is probably the best forum going, especially as we are a pretty small community these days!

it was looking at your rat thread that made me decide i was going to do the same sort of things :)

hopefully i wont be as useless this time round though :down:

turbo kit didnt work out,

Kristian Rice is a cunt and needs to die a painful death.

Will hopefully have a partial HKS turbo kit for sale soon.

Car didnt work out, had another accident and my music is taking up more cash than i have spare.

So bits will be for sale again soon.

Tom

What's happened with kristian mate?

I don't like to see people angry or unhappy by other members, I take it he's gone missing or taken something from you? Hope your alright mate, what happened with the crash?

Let me know Tom

All the best mate

thanks guys,

oh he did a dissapearing act, but left "most" of the turbo with somebody for me to go collect it.... 250 miles away.

i went into the back of a brand new Audi A3 a few months back after her ABS helped her avoid going into the back of somebody, my lack of ABS allowed my car to afely plow into her arse.... so that was a pain.

fingers crossed I will be back sept time in one of these...

car_photo_218868_7.jpg

OR

image2.jpg

Another Micra owner gone..... Your be back soon enough, turbos are too much of a headache!!

So he basically owes you either the parts or some cash back? Has anyone heard from in? Things like this get me mad... People have no respect anymore for other people, if there's anything I can do to help mate please let me know, good luck buddy

ha i dont think a VRS will be too much hassle!

yeah he left the parts with another guy who himslef is yet to give me an address to pick the bits up from, so the guy is just a prick,

i will be on here more often now though, i will still have the current micra till at least september :)

your might be mate but mine isnt,

i totaled my 1st nice one,

the one i have now is a 1.0 inspiration that i rebuilt front and rear end, looks crap and i think the first owner used to park by touch!

i am looking for a nice, everyday car, the mica bug wont be going, trust me ;)

Well......

Its been a while and unfortunately the Micra didnt work out...

This did though:

P7010005.jpg

P7010003.jpg

P7010006.jpg

P7010016.jpg

P7010002.jpg

:laugh:

Do have some plans for it, though mainly cosmetic things.

Good to be back, even if it isnt in a Micra.

Back