Tom Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Im looking for a member on here, called tom horn..

Tom 2.0 or something along those lines

If anyone can lead me to him, or if he can get in touch, would be much appreciated

Thanks

I dont know.

I seem to remember this boy being ripped off by Kristian. Making amends is he?

Yep, never mind.

So why do you need to speak to Tom so deperately? Im sure someone could get hold of him someway

I paid you fully and even gave you an extra £5.

If I remember correctly it took me three attempts for you to actually be in after agreeing to be there at certain times.

Considering this all was resolved several months ago and cost me in excess of £500 to then sell the in complete kit for less than half what I paid for it, its safe to say, I came off worse.

No No NO!

You agreed a date then backed out, 3 times. Not me being in, coz i had told you originally that My mum would be the one who would give it to the courier as i won't be home!

You also made me take it to london and then not bothered to collect

And no, you didn't give me an extra fiver, you gave me exactly how much it cost to pack and post..(even that wasn't enough)...! didn't even take into consideration i kept it for X amount of time, and the round trip i had to do to collect it!

Also, the amount of emails i've sent you, not one reply!

PM me your name because funnily enough I have somebody else also claiming to be the guy who posted it to me.

Either way I have plenty of emails from Interparcel, about the packages not having anybody there to allow collection, I never agreed to anybody bringing anything to london and the guy who I sent money to thanked me for the extra money and paypal confirmed his collection address when the gear was sent to me.

I have nothing to hide or be worried about, so feel free to do this in public because I am beyond caring now mate.

That was Omair. I am Ammar (aka White_biscuit)

Omair wasn't the one who collected everything or anything. And i only used his paypal as i didn't have one them

Im the one you originally dealt with and sorted the #### out for you

Im not asking you to be worried, or saying your hiding anything..

I just wanted to get in touch with you..

That was Omair. I am Ammar (aka White_biscuit)

Omair wasn't the one who collected everything or anything. And i only used his paypal as i didn't have one them

Im the one you originally dealt with and sorted the #### out for you

Im not asking you to be worried, or saying your hiding anything..

I just wanted to get in touch with you..

This all sounds dodgy as sh!t this is why I won't deal with large amounts of money over the net, to much politics
Love the fact earlier you said it was you and only you now your saying he spoke to someone else but you did all the background work??

i know this has absolutely noting to do with me but this is kinda like wow for a new member seeing this maybe?

haha but owell another MSC lynch mob when are we getting waz???

i know this has absolutely noting to do with me but this is kinda like wow for a new member seeing this maybe?

Lol waz4life yo! What a ### he probably still has my number and address best be quiet after his last interthreat of beating everyone up lol

i thought we were supposed to be after Kristian?? he sold me super s foglights, both right hand side! and a light weight flywheel which wasn't light weight

i,ve met omair and ammar, they seemed genuine to me, i assume they were just trying to resolve the kristian/tom "situation" fwn

Thanks frank,

Tom had problems with kristian, who told him to pick the turbo up so we picked it up for him trying to help out a fellow member and we lived not far from Leigh and got it delivered to him... I went london for few weeks where i told him he could collect it but he was busy so i bought it back and it few times before the courier took it, the £5 was P+P.

The reason my brother is a little ####ed off is the fact we got no response from Tom that he had got it or not or at least a thank you...

This all sounds dodgy as sh!t this is why I won't deal with large amounts of money over the net, to much politics
Love the fact earlier you said it was you and only you now your saying he spoke to someone else but you did all the background work??

Sorry, dunno what the #### your reading to make it sound dodgy!!

What point did i say he's spoke to someone else and i did the background work!!???

Tom Reckons he was dealing with someone else but infact was dealing with me! the only thing that i didn't was take a payment coz i didn't have paypal so had to use someone elses!!

@Frank, cheers buddy! Nice meeting you that day an all ;)

@NeX: What has kristian owing you anything got to with this thread, really?

Sorry, dunno what the #### your reading to make it sound dodgy!!

What point did i say he's spoke to someone else and i did the background work!!???

Tom Reckons he was dealing with someone else but infact was dealing with me! the only thing that i didn't was take a payment coz i didn't have paypal so had to use someone elses!!

@Frank, cheers buddy! Nice meeting you that day an all ;)

I believe the first line in my last post where I quoted you says that!
And mov your brother is saying your annoyed because he didn't say thanks? I'd have thought £500 quid was thanks enough! Plus you started off this thread by saying he ripped you off since when has a thanks been ripping you off?
Yup he got ripped of by kristian. I sorted him out with his turbo kit. And he ripped me off lol

Then you insult another member calling him kid
Haha.. You make me laugh kid!

And don't appologise

I make a comment on the way this all sounds dodgy
Ie you said it was only you no one else then say it was someone else, as quoted previously!
Funny how alot of the stuff you and mov are selling seem to be from kristians place wonder if you really don't like him or if you guys are here selling stuff for him?

Shock how can I make such a sweeping statement???

K-Kustom

Address: Unit 12, Welch Hill Mill, Welch Hill St
Postcode: WN7 4DU
City/Town: Leigh (Greater Manchester)
Main phone: 07989 844612
Category: Car Tuning

What else the fact that it's well known on the AOC

The fact that everything is so frigging obvious!

Can't believe the MODS haven't noticed this obvious link and done something about it!
I get more and more dismayed with this forum everyday

And mov your brother is saying your annoyed because he didn't say thanks? I'd have thought £500 quid was thanks enough! Plus you started off this thread by saying he ripped you off since when has a thanks been ripping you off?

£500 for what?? he didnt pay us the money...

All we did is pick it up and sent the turbo

and what stuff am i selling thats his please tell me... i hate to be accused of something i havnt got a clue about

Even in that post i didn't say i was only doing background work???!!

he owes me for fuel money for collecting it from krisitan
owes me for arranging courier twice
owes me for taking it london for him

Funny how alot of the stuff you and mov are selling seem to be from kristians place wonder if you really don't like him or if you guys are here selling stuff for him?

Shock how can I make such a sweeping statement???

K-Kustom

Address: Unit 12, Welch Hill Mill, Welch Hill St
Postcode: WN7 4DU
City/Town: Leigh (Greater Manchester)
Main phone: 07989 844612
Category: Car Tuning

What else the fact that it's well known on the AOC

The fact that everything is so frigging obvious!

Can't believe the MODS haven't noticed this obvious link and done something about it!
I get more and more dismayed with this forum everyday

Care to share what stuff we are selling belongs to kristian??

What is well known on AOC? The fact that over 10people had stuff owing and i managed to get them all their stuff, no you wouldn't hear abut that would yoou??

what has this even got to do with me selling parts for kristian!! Its a simple fact that Tom got ripped off by K, i helped Tom out and get shafted! Face the truth, don't flip the coin!!

"kid" is a term used to suggest that we are still learning in our life even when/if you get to 90/190 years old your learning new stuff all the time all the way to the point of death ,making "us" human beings like kids all our life
Unless you know everything in the known universe already?

since when did this personal argument need to be publicly broadcast? this could have been done via PM or email, FAO threads are not allowed as per the MSC rules, if you didn't want comments (even totally off topic ones) then why did you make this a public post.

ok so you tried to help a guy out and you didn't get a thanks, i have had that loads of times, from when i have given way to someone and they never thanked me, to when i drove 20 miles to return someone's wallet and didn't get a thank you,

the problem is that you are bringing all this rage to the public forum, yelling at every member that posts, when really this is a private matter outside the MSC,

Thread locked.

Anything to do Kristian is no longer welcome on the MSC forums and quite frankly I wash my hands of anything to do with Kristian.

If anyone is found here selling anything for Kristian, they will be banned with immediate effect and that will also include an IP Ban.

Any trade related issues that anyone may have; either through buying or selling should be dealt via PM and not on our public forum! If you have an issue, PM me with the full details and I will investigate further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back