todays meet 04/12/05

tommo

Ex. Club Member
what a waste of time 120 miles for 4 cars but all due respect to jay y and benmicrasr for turning up.

ta

tommo

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
awww dude i feel for you mate...... i really wanted to come but im in work at the moment and have been since 1:30pm, should come to a NW meet :-D

OP
OP
T

tommo

Ex. Club Member
i can understand people workin but out of the people who signed up only 2 informed us they were working and couldnt make it that was yourself paddy and richmicratwista

think i will be going north in future

once again cheers to jay and ben, top lads both of ya! and mr audi tt man and the 10+ suzuki ignis drivers that well and truly embarrased the msc lol

R

RIK

i had good reason not to attend this,

and i thought this meet was going to happen on a regular basis,,and thats the same spot we was going to be meeting up every month or so? i didnt think anyone would be so disapointed ,you doubled the members from the last midlands meet and more members will turn up to the next one now they know it happens regular

and peole will have had reasons for not attending and not letting you now,dont just think there ignorant

OP
OP
T

tommo

Ex. Club Member
dont get me wrong i aint being ignorant but considering there were 10 names down it was a damn poor show

Mark

Ex. Club Member
was a waste of time, we got over powered by the ignis's about 10 to 1.

may as well close the midlands meet section down as its a joke.

all that remained as it started getting dark

Image025.jpg

and tommo's damaged wheel, it bent under the torque

Image023.jpg

R

RIK

no,ther was 8 names down,cos two said they wernt coming as they let you know before,so four people " let you down"

why not,post the pics tel us wot went off,and start a thread for the next one, at the same place but mite be tricky with xmas for the next one to squeeze it in before or wait a while til january

EDIT:reply to tommos post,any more pics mark?

OP
OP
T

tommo

Ex. Club Member
no one let me down rik im just ####ed off because for the last 12 months people have flapped about a mids meet so here it is - and there it went. me and mark travelled about 124 mile to be presice lol so it aint a million mile away from anyone is it? the last one that was organised only me and mark had our names down, anyway im gonna shut up and all ill say is that im not drivin 60 odd mile regurlarly for 4 cars

Mark

Ex. Club Member
A few pictures and a few videos

Attachments

• Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 339
  • Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 273
  • Video012.3gp
    89.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Video011.3gp
    73.8 KB · Views: 304
R

RIK

january then? 22nd its a sunday again,if we keep em regular more and more people will turn up..you cant expect the world with the msc everyone knows that,,but i see wot you ment about the numbers ther

Mark

Ex. Club Member
made it worse to the fact that there were about 15 suzuki ignis's there and 4 micras and they were supposed to be tagging along,

sorry bout the poor quality pics, all taken on my nokia, the official MSC photographer failed to turn up :(

Attachments

• Video012.3gp
    89.3 KB · Views: 302
  • Image033.jpg
    Image033.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 294
  • Image031.jpg
    Image031.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 270
R

RIK

nice pic in the petrol station :)

and it would have been 142 mile for me and i would have gone if i could even if ther was just you four ther,,nismok12 would have been coming from up newcastle aslo,

tbh midlands meets are gunna be the most traveld ones,ne are all from newcastle,,nw are all from manchester they live close together and makes it easy for them

OP
OP
T

tommo

Ex. Club Member
RIK said:
nice pic in the petrol station :)

and it would have been 142 mile for me and i would have gone if i could even if ther was just you four ther,,nismok12 would have been coming from up newcastle aslo,

tbh midlands meets are gunna be the most traveld ones,ne are all from newcastle,,nw are all from manchester they live close together and makes it easy for them

so we dont have to meet regular but it would be good to have a bigger turnout. anyway enough arguing ive got me gripe sorted roll on the next one :/ *cough*

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
very true....there are a few more in NW aswell, its a growing area for micra's

I keep seeing K11 Super S cars near where i live and i want to make them join MSC and tempted to put Fliers on their windscreen ! lol

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Mark said:
made it worse to the fact that there were about 15 suzuki ignis's there and 4 micras and they were supposed to be tagging along,

sorry bout the poor quality pics, all taken on my nokia, the official MSC photographer failed to turn up :(
If that remark was aimed at myself Mark, you where made fully aware that I was only a maybe for this meet, as this time of year my demands are extremely great, add to this my new business launch and being called into work today meant that I couldn't attend.

A meet at the Meridan in January and I will definately come as things will settle down work wise.

Sorry to see that a few people didn't make it that said they would be coming along.

Kev

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
shame about the turn out guys... what did the ignis boys make of the micras that turned up?

hope it was a good time none the less.

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
things.... can only get better...lol

no they will guys... if y'all move upto manchester were sorted...

im gonna try to go to a meet outside the NW someday...

ps next NW meet??? jan/feb/mar??? in York poss...

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
next meet is due in Jan i reacon, i think we should have it every 3 months what ya reacon? ppl are getting few mods in jan etc. i wanted to go to this meet today loving tommos rims

B

benmicrasr

Cheers for jay,tommo and mark for showing up, i felt a right ##### when 10 suzuki's shown up and i was the only micra there and they were like where are the micra's then, gud club you've got!!!!Nice to meet u 3 and if there is another meet we should call it the ignis meet!!!You're front wings dont look that bad mark, cant tell in the photo's at all!Tommo you're car sounds sweet!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
It's a shame another midlands meet didn't get the numbers attending, however if we give up then they'll never improve.

I was dissapointed I wasn't able to attend, even though I drive a corolla it would have been another from the MSC lol!

Let's get one organised in January sometime, make it a meet up at the Meridan, say book a few bowling lanes for later on and make an afternoon and early evening meet.

I'll do my best to encourage a few along, James and his bro will come I'm sure, hopefully James will have his car issues sorted by then too.

Kev

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
yes lads as u no i phoned when i finished work at 4 which was always gonna happen i was fully prepared to come down until tommo told me there was just 2 micras there lol
i'll book the next meet off work and be there

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
If we get one organised on a set date in January, it gives people plenty of time to book the day off work or make sure no other commitments interfer.

Organise an "event" i.e bowling or something and it will encourage more people to come, so then people have the choice to just pop along and meet up for a while to chat and have a look round people's cars and then if say bowling was booked, some people would stay for that as well to finish the meet off.

I live directly opposite the Meridan and could book us bowling lanes with a few days notice when numbers are finalised if people wished.

Kev

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Don't take it to heart just yet, the first NW meet consisted of 2 micras and a primera, the 2nd was in 2 halfs due to time confussion.

We got it sorted on the 3rd attempt, planned it about 2-3 months in advance and everyone who said they would come did! It was great!

Try it again in few months time.

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Well it was nice to meet benmicrasr, tommo and mark, cool dudes, but like they said, what a dissapointment!! i think i stay in the south!!

OP
OP
T

tommo

Ex. Club Member
good feedback me thinks

ben/jay top lads

ben - i know it sounds daaaam sweeeeet!!!

oh and paddy, MY RIMS!

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
tommo made paddy sad :-(

But paddy has alloys and thinks to himself that he doesnt need tommos ' 15" rims, his lovely RIMS ! ' YET ! lol

OP
OP
T

tommo

Ex. Club Member
yet lol theres some rimmage in the pipeline so we'll see mate, you'll have the first offer anyway. u use msn?

B

benmicrasr

Agree wiv tommo, got my boot smoothed out and i love it, try and get some pics up soon, got a big xmas cruise tuesday nite so my car will get cleaned so will take some pics then!