tit lovers

P

peet

most people remove the tits of the back of there k10, i like them i recon it makes it look less like a nova which is allways a good thing. who else likes the tits??

personally i think nissan made amistake when they put them on, the >86 models with the recess looked way better fram behind!! The "tits" are something that cause alot of debate in my house! I wanna get rid of em, (anyone know of a >85 with rust free bootlid I can buy {in Ireland}) and my sis likes them!!
this is something i'd love to see what others think about?

Tits all the way, (almost) sorry to be a typical bloke...:) I like the distinctive/retro look. It's all in the details...

I love actual tits but dont really like the things on the back of my micra.

Do I HAVE to have light on the number plate by law? i.e. Do i need tits?

Also wats under the tits? A hole?

Tesla said:
Do I HAVE to have light on the number plate by law? i.e. Do i need tits?

yes you do need to light the number plate by law, no you don't have to use the tits.

There are holes underneath the tits, couple of inches square iirc.

Think I've got some spare tits somewhere, maybe I'll go the other way & add tits to my K10 :p

I changes the red tits on the back of my red k10 to black tits off my other one thats sitting in my drive( because i crashed it). And it looks better Im also looking for a black front grill so it matches the bumpers.

my car is grey wit black bits like door handles, wing mirrors, bumpers, arches,sideskirts, ST front grille, ST spoiler, but i dont know if i would like black tits, id like to see wot yours is like... or if someone wanted to photoshop one of my pics if your bored www.cardomain.com/id/kev_mono72
im curious to see what it would look like...

Back