Tints?

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Looking to tint the rear side windows limo black and also the rear window... but i have the lower center mounted 3rd brake light just wondered if it would be ok to tint all the glass or if i would have to cut out around the 3rd break light? any ideas?

Ideally you'd want a cut out so your not blocking the light. However I had it behind the tint before and it didn't cause any problems.

awesome thanks guys tint has just arrived so think ill make a start :) pics will be on my blog when ive done :)

Yh done it myself because I'm cool :) both rear side windows are done back can wait till tomo but I'd say it's a professional job :D well chuffed.
And bought the kit off eBay for a cool £8.50 inclueding delivery!!!

i had my rear doors and rear window done in dark smoke professionally. he went round the rear brake like as all the tint is on the inside of the window so it doesnt tear or rip and means you can clean your car with a jet was still :p Looks perfect :)

I tinted my super s myself.
Passenger and drivers side front and rear. Turned out real well, the trick is to be patient, have the right tools and heat shrink where needed to get the shape.
I used a high quality metal based film and so far 8 months later no problems.
I gave up on the rear window though. Tried several techniques (wet and dry shrinking) but failed miserably.

Back